Yamaha PSR-EW410 Portable Keyboard
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Yamaha PSR-EW410 continues Yamaha's best-selling line up of portable home practice keyboards.
The PSR Series are perfect for quick and easy set up at home, with a wide range of training and accompaniment features that make it a great choice for songwriting, piano practice and stage performances.
Truly Portable Performance
With a built-in sampler, Groove Creator, 235 Backing Tracks and over 750 Instrument Voices, it's ideal for any style or genre of music and covers the whole musical spectrum. It also offers optional battery power - start playing without being connected to a power supply!
Yamaha PSR-EW410 Key Features:
- Extended 76-note Keyboard with Expressive Keybed
- 24w Integrated Stereo Speaker System - 2 x 12cm Bass Reflex Speakers
- Resonant Live! Grand Piano voice
- Quick Sampling - 5 Sample Types
- Groove Creator - 35 Grooves, 5 Sections (4 Main + 1 Musical Climax)
- 758 Instrument Voices inc. World Sounds
- 235 Auto-Accompaniment Styles
- Live Control Knob Interface - DSP Effects and Pitch Bend
- USB Input and Output, AUX In
- USB Audio Recorder (80 Minutes .wav)
- Melody Surpression Feature for Vocal Performance
- Sustain Pedal Input, 1/4" Jack Headphone and L/R Jack outputs
- Arpeggio Function
- Optional Battery Power via 6 x 'D' Batteries
- Lightweight - only 8.4kg!
The easy to operate Quick Sampling feature means you can capture and play back your favourite sounds direct from the keyboard by using the AUX input. Record ideas or samples into your smartphone and instantly sample it within the PSR-EW410. Normal mode offers semi-tonal pitch adjustment depending on which key you play. Loop mode and One-Shot modes allow for continuous or one-off sample playback depending on your performance.
Groove Creator - Make music like a DJ
PSR-EW410 features an integrated Groove Machine, so you can perform with hundreds of musical styles, all tweakable in real time for live performances. Add and remove different elements when you see fit, or add effects using the live control knobs.
The Groove Creator mode also features Eastern and Far-Eastern performance styles, as well as western and EDM genres. 235 auto Accompaniment Styles provide real-time backing tracks based on the chords you play.
Once you're finished you can export your audio file to a USB Device and transfer into a DAW for further editing, or play it as part of a DJ set.
Great Sound Library
Yamaha has a proud history of manufacturing just about every kind of musical instrument. When it comes to reproducing the sound of these instruments in a keyboard, the results are detailed and high-quality.
PSR-EW410 features a comprehensive library of 758 instrument Voices that will allow you to enjoy playing any musical genre.
High power performance
12W + 12W amplifiers drive the high-definition 12cm bass reflex speakers, offering stunning clarity and detail.
Intuitive “Live Control Knob” interface
Change sounds on-the-fly by switching the effect destination! Two assignable, real-time control knobs let you filter and adjust your sound just like an analog synthesizer.
10 DSP effects can be assigned and controlled by the knobs for dynamic and expressive live performance. The Pitch Bend wheel adjusts the pitch of the sound bringing Voices like the Guitar, Sax and Trumpet to life.
Connect to portable devices
Yamaha PSR-EW410 features digital audio transfer through the USB TO HOST terminal*. You can record your performances to your computer or smart device. Connecting to your iOS device adds a new dimension of MIDI control with apps.
Connect an external audio player to the AUX-In jack and you can play along with your favorite tunes. The built-in advanced Melody Suppressor lowers the volume of vocals and melody lines of the original recordings, leaving that part open for you to play or sing.
You can record your performances to a USB flash drive. The USB-to-Device terminal on the instrument lets you load and save your settings and songs to a USB flash drive, as well as transfer data from your PC.
Tap into instant inspiration with the Arpeggio function, which now has even smoother playability. Hold Mode and allocated key-range free your hands, allowing you to improvise over the pattern. The 150 Arpeggio patterns adjust and morph around the notes and chords you play on the keyboard allowing for almost limitless creativity.
Yamaha PSR-EW410 Keyboard Specifications:
- Number of Keys: 76
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Control Knobs: Yes
- Amplifiers: 12 W + 12 W (When using PA-300C AC adaptor)
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2
- Display Type: LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 48
- Number of Voices: 758 (237 Panel Voices + 24 Drum/SFX kits + 40 Arpeggio + 457 XGlite voices)
- Featured Voices: 1 Live! Voice, 8 Sweet! Voices, 3 Cool! Voices, 3 Dynamic Voices
- Effect Types: DSP: 10 types (assignable on control knobs)
- Reverb: 12 types
- Chorus: 5 types
- Master EQ: 6 types
- Harmony: 26 types
- Functions: Dual/Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Arpeggio: 150 types
- Melody Suppressor: Yes
- USB Audio Interface: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo
- Included Accessories: Music Rest
- Width: 1,179 mm (46-3/8”)
- Height: 138 mm (5-7/16”)
- Depth: 413 mm (16-1/4”)
- Weight: 8.4 kg (18 lb, 8 oz) not including batteries
|Shipping Weight (kg)||12.400000|
|Number of Keys||76 keys|
|Power||2 x 12 Watts|
|Speakers||2 x 12cm|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.