The Yamaha PSR-E273 portable keyboard brings learning to the home, with this easy-to-play, functional and modern portable keyboard!
Perfect for the Beginner
Whether you're an adult starting to learn or your child wants to tinkle those keys, this Yamaha PSR-E273 keyboard is the perfect instrument to do that.
With 61 keys, a large array of sounds and functions, the Yamaha PSR-E273 portable keyboard is the ideal instrument to take you or your child on a musical journey to be a great keys player!
Yamaha PSR-E273 Portable Keyboard Key features:
- Built-in Educational games for fun creativity
- Designed lesson function for solo learning
- Can be battery powered for the player on the move
- Includes a Yamaha's 5-year guarantee
Yamaha developed the Yamaha PSR-E273 portable keyboard to make it fun while learning, so as well as delivering high-quality Yamaha sounds and functions, it also delivers fun-filled learning tools so that even children can use it!
An easy and concise user operating panel aimed to be simple to use, with a clear display.
What's more, the Yamaha PSR-E273 helps you or your child develop your musical ear. This is trained by using the "Guess the note" quiz, a really adept way of developing your music knowledge and skills.
Loads of Sounds
The PSR-E273 doesn't have just key sounds, you know! It comes with a huge voice library, over 400 to be exact, full of high-quality sounds! Including a huge range of keys, synths, guitars, and brass instruments, whatever your musical taste, this keyboard will have the sound for it!
Furthermore, each voice can be enhanced with a range of effects including reverb, chorus or EQ, letting yours or your child's creative energies flow right out!
Easy to control and choose each sound using the simple interface and display.
Yamaha PSR-E273 Portable Keyboard Specifications:
Sounds and Songs
- Tone Generation: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Max. Polyphony: 32
- Number of Voices: 384 Voices + 17 drum/SFX kits
- Preset Songs: 112 (including Chord Study: 12)
- Recorded Songs: 1
- Recorded Tracks: 1
- Data Capacity: 300 notes
- Number of Preset Styles: 143
- Fingering: Smart Chord / Multi Finger
- Style Control: ACMP ON/OFF, SYNC START, START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING/rit, MAIN/AUTO FILL
- One Touch Setting (OTS): Yes
- Reverb: 9
- Chorus /b> 5
- Master EQ: 6
- Ultra-Wide Stereo 3
- Lesson/Guide: [1 LISTEN & LEARN], [2 TIMING], [3 WAITING]
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 11 - 280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427.0 - 440.0 - 453.0 Hz (approx.0.2Hz Increments)
- Duo: Yes
- Piano Button: Yes (Portable Grand Button)
Power and Speakers
- DC IN: 12 V
- Headphones: Standard stereo phone jack (PHONES/OUTPUT)
- Sustain Pedal: Yes
- AUX IN: Stereo mini jack
- Amplifiers: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2
- Power Consumption: 6 W (When using PA-130 or an equivalent AC adaptor recommended by Yamaha)
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Adaptors: AC Adaptor PA-130, PA-3C, or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Batteries: Six 1.5 V "AA" size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or six 1.2 V "AA" size Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (HR6)
- Width: 940 mm (37")
- Height: 104 mm (4-1/8")
- Depth: 317 mm (12-1/2")
- Weight: 4.0 kg (8 lb, 13 oz) (not including batteries)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Number of Keys||61 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!