Yamaha DD-75 Portable Tabletop Drum Kit
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Yamaha DD-75 portable tabletop drum kit puts expressive drum performance within reach of any budget or skill level. Designed for ultimate portability and convenience, the battery-powered DD-75 can be placed on any flat surface or desktop for instant jamming, rehearsal and practice.
As well as new drummers, the DD-75 is perfect as an all-in-one mini drum kit solution for more professional players, without having to lug your whole kit around!
The ultimate all-in-one drum solution
The Yamaha DD75 features 8 touch-sensitive drum pads, 2 assignable foot pedals and over 550 assignable voices to any drum pad. You can use the DD-75 like a sampler, practice kit, or jam tool thanks to a headphone output, master audio outputs, and AUX IN for jamming along to your favourite tracks. Or why not incorporate it into your home studio as a fully-featured MIDI Controller, thanks to 5-Pin MIDI In/Out!
It also includes 105 built-in songs for learning and practicing your technique, with a choice of 75 programmed drum kits and 10 custom kits straight out the box.
Yamaha DD75 Drum Machine Key Features:
- Compact & portable design with Battery Operation
- 8 touch-sensitive drum pads
- Includes 2 assignable foot pedals for any Kick, Hi-Hat or any Voice
- Includes Drum Sticks
- 570 Voices assignable to any pad
- Hand Percussion Mode
- 105 built-in Songs for learning and playing along with
- 75 programmed Drum Kits + 10 Custom Kits
- 32-note Polyphony
- Built-in Stereo Speakers
- Reverb and Master EQ
- Record your own Songs (up to 5 in memory at one time)
- AUX IN jack for connecting and playing along with your favourite music
- Headphone jack allows you to play anytime you want
- MIDI IN/OUT
Yamaha DD-75 features a variety of Drum Voices and Kits inherited from the DTX series electronic drums, including modern rock drum sounds, legendary rhythm machine sounds and more. It perfectly captures the nuances and dynamics of acoustic and electronic drum kits, all battery powered at your desk!
Yamaha DD-75 Specifications:
- Width: 602 mm (23-11/16")
- Height: 180 mm (7-1/16")
- Depth: 411 mm (16-3/16")
- Weight: 4.2 kg (9 lb, 4 oz) (not including batteries)
- Pad: Number of Pads: 8
- Touch Response: Yes
- Pedal: Number of Pedals: 2
- Functions: Hi-hat, Bass drum
- Display: Type: LED
- Size: 7-segment, 3-digit
- Panel: Language: English
- Tone Generator: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Maximum Polyphony: 32
- Voices: 570 Voices + 30 Phrases
- Drum Kit: 75 Presets + 10 Customs
- Compatibility: GM: Yes
- XGlite: Yes
- Types: Reverb: 9 types
- Master EQ: 2 types
- Number of Preset Songs: 105
- Recording: Number of Songs: 5
- Number of Tracks: 4 (DRUM 1/DRUM 2/DRUM 3/BACKING)
- Data Capacity: Approx. 7,000 notes per song
- Recording Function: Yes
- Compatible Data Format: Playback: SMF (Format 0) (MIDI data only; audio not supported.)
- Recording: SMF (Format 0) (MIDI data only; audio not supported.)
- Overall Controls: Metronome Sound: 4 types (Metronome/Cowbell/Stick/Human Voice)
- Tempo Range: 11 - 320
- Performance Modes: Hand Percussion Mode
- Other Control: Pad & Bass Pedal Sensitivity Adjustment: Preset: 5 types (Fix, 1-4), Custom Setting: 10
Storage and Connectivity
- Storage: Internal Memory: Approx. 370 KB
- Connectivity: DC IN: 12 V
- Headphones: Standerd stereo phone jack
- Pedal Unit: 1, 2
- MIDI: IN, OUT
- AUX IN: Stereo mini jack
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 5 W + 5 W
- Speakers: 8 cm x 2
- Adaptors: AC Adaptor PA-150 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Batteries: Six 1.5 V "C" size alkaline (LR14), manganese (R14) or six 1.2 V "C" size Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (HR14)
- Battery Life: Alkaline battery: About 10 hours, Rechargeable Ni-MH battery:About 7 hours
- Power Consumption: 18 W
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Included Accessories: Drum Sticks, Foot Pedal 1 & 2
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.800000|
|Shell Count||5 piece kit|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.