Vox VT20X Guitar Amplifier Combo Bundle with VFS5 Footswitch
Get the most out of the classic Vox VT20X 20-watt Valvetronix combo, now available with the 5-way VFS5 Footswitch for hands-free tone switching and parameter control. Exclusively available at PMT Stores nationwide!
The VOX VT20-X combines authentic valve emulation and analogue wizardry in a compact, home-friendly footprint. A hybrid practice amplifier that is great for jamming at home, offering more tonal variety and sound quality than your standard, cheap digital amplifier.
The VT20X features a brand new modeling engine and sounds even better than ever! By using VET (Virtual Element Technology), which is based on an analysis of the components and amp circuits themselves, VTX amplifiers produce the most accurate and realistic amplifier sounds to date. These new amplifiers also feature a multi-stage Valvetronix tube preamp. This preamp design incorporates authentic analog circuitry to achieve the subtle tonal adjustments and capture the nuances that are distinctive of vacuum tube amps. In addition to this clever circuitry, VTX amplifiers feature a tightly sealed cabinet and a proprietary bass-reflex designed to deliver stunning resonance. Go beyond the realm of previous modeling amps with the new VOX Tone Room editing software that lets you customize the existing amps and effects yourself, or create your own.
Tone Room Editor
Unlock the potential of your USB-equipped Vox VT20X with the all-new Tone Room software! Tone Room allows for easier editing of your favorite amp models and effects and also makes for simple organization of your favorite presets. Whether you’re practicing at home or on-the go, VOX Tone Room is a simple and intuitive way to get the most out of your VOX amps.
- VET (Virtual Elements Technology) delivers stunning sound quality
- Valvetronix preamp uses a vacuum tube multi-stage amplification circuit
- Hybrid digital/analog power amp
- High-performance DSP delivers next-level sound quality
- Unique chassis design provides rich low-end and overwhelming amp resonance
- Tone Room editor/librarian lets you customize the amps and effects
- A broad range of 11 realistic amp models (20 when using the editor/librarian software)
- A full complement of 13 high quality on-board effects
- 33 preset programs (60 when using the editor/librarian software), including signature sounds of famous guitarists
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*