The VOX ADIO-AIR-GT 50w Desktop Modeling Guitar Amplifier is a compact, battery-powered, desktop amp with true stereo sound.
This fantastic little amplifier makes an ideal mobile solution for home practice, studio work, or even performing on the fly.
A 50w Amp That Out-Performs Its Size
If it's a lightweight, portable, versatile guitar amplifier you'd like, then the VOX-ADIO-AIR-GT is for you.
This 50-watt, all-purpose desktop amp comes equipped with both BlueTooth and USB connectivity, along with the Tone Room software, which allows you to fine-tune your sound to your liking.
VOX ADIO-AIR-GT 50w Desktop modeling Guitar Amp Highlights
- Equipped With Two 3 Inch Speakers For True Stereo Surround Sound
- Delivers 50W of Power With Up To 8 Hours of Battery Life
- 23 Different Realistic Amp Models Provides Added Versatility
- Bluetooth Connectivity Allows You to Play Your Favourite Songs
- Sophisticated Design With Classic Vox Styling
High Powered Modelling Technology
Thanks to the inclusion of VOX's proprietary VET (Vitual Element Technology), the ADIO-AIR-GT replicates each and every component and circuit design of the amp you set it to model. This results in a truly authentic playing experience, rather than simply imitating the original amps output.
In addition to this, the ADIO-AIR-GT comes equipped with a high-performance DSP, which ensures an incredible sound quality. This is especially evident when using the on-board Distortion effects, which give you an incredible touch response, which reflects your finest picking nuances.
With the addition of Tone Room, you can access up to 23 different realistic amplifier models. From vintage, to boutique, to modern, the choice is yours.
This amp isn't just great for amp modeling: it also houses a massive 19 different effects set into two categories - Modulation, and Ambience.
With the Modulation effects covering Chorus and Tremolo, and Ambience covering Delay and Reverb, you can make full use of the True Stereo nature of the ADIO-AIR-GT.
Home Computer Connectivity
Edit any amplifier or effect parameters with ease, and enjoy high definition audio streaming from anywhere, thanks to the BlueTooth technology within the VOX ADIO-AIR-GT.
If your home computer doesn't support BlueTooth technology, you need not worry: you can also connect via USB cable.
VOX ADIO-AIR-GT 50w Desktop modeling Guitar Amp Features
- Powerful 50W high-output amp perfect for any level of player
- High-qulaity chassis design ensures powerful and clear sound
- 2 x 3" speakers for true stereo sound
- Stylish slant-body design for optimum sound projection
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to wirelessly stream your music
- Eight hours of continuous operation using eight AA batteries
- Lightweight, portable design of only 2.9 kg
- VOX's proprietary VET modeling technology perfectly reproduces a high quality response
- A wide range of up to 23 different realistic amp models.
- Up to 19 types of high-quality effects for versatile playability
- Tone Room software offers a versatile choice of tones
- Bluetooth MIDI support allows parameters to be controlled wirelessly
- Delivers excellent, room-filling sound when used as an audio playback device
- AUX input jack allows convenient jam sessions and silent practising
- Acoustage function generates a virtual "surround-sound" effect
- Audio equalizer equipped with a bassilator circuit that generates a rich low-frequency range
- Noise reduction when using high-gain sounds
- Auto tuner that also supports dropped tunings, eliminating the need for an external tuner
- USB interface that lets you switch between three different routings
- Bundled with JamVOX III
- Honeycomb structure speaker frame with integrated carry handle
VOX ADIO-AIR-GT 50w Desktop modeling Guitar Amp Specs
- Number of Amp Models: 11 (23 when using Tone Room)
- Effects 1 types Modulation: 4 (11 when using Tone Room)
- Effects 2 types Delay/Reverb: 4 (8 when using Tone Room)
- Number of User Programs: 8 (two banks x four programs)
- Noise Reduction: Off, 1 - 4 steps
- Audio Equaliizer: Off, Loud, Bass Boost, Mid Boost, Treble Boost
- Wireless Method: Bluetooth (A2DP Sink) Bluetooth low energy (MIDI)
- Power Amp Output: Maximum approx. 25 W x 2 RMS @ 8 ohms
- Speakers: 2 x 3"
- Power Supply: 8 x AA batteries or the included AC adapter (DC 19V)
- Current Consumption: 3.42 A (When Using Batteries: 200 mA)
- Dimensions: 360 x 165 x 163 mm
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Included Items: AC adapter, Power cord, JamVOX III download card
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Effects||19 On-Board Effects|
|Power Supply||8 x AA Battery or AC Power Adapter (Included)|
|Woofer Size||2 x 3" Woofer|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.