The VOX ADIO-AIR-BS 50w Desktop Modeling Bass Amplifier is a compact, stylish solution for home practice and recording sessions.
Featuring traditional VOX aesthetics, a 50W power amp, two 3" stereo speaker, and the latest in amp modelling technology, this multi-purpose battery-powered amplifier allows your creativity to flow, wherever you are.
Battery-Powered 50 Watt Desktop Bass Amp
If you're looking for a lightweight, portable bass amplifier, packed full of modern and classic voices, then the VOX ADIO-AIR-BS is for you.
This 50 Watt, multi-purpose desktop amplifier comes complete with BlueTooth and USB connectivity, along with the free Tone Room software, allowing you to fine tune your sound with ease.
VOX ADIO-AIR-BS 50w Desktop Modeling Bass Amp Highlights
- 50 Watts; 2 x 3” Speakers
- Bluetooth connectivity with Acoustage technology allows for wireless music playback and operation
- Elegant, lightweight design; Battery or AC powered; USB output
Cutting Edge Amp Modelling
With the inclusion of VET (Virtual Element Technology) the VOX ADIO-AIR-BS is able to perfectly reproduce the characteristics of an original amp, rather than just imitating the output.
With the free Tone Room software, you can access up to 17 different realistic amp models. From classic vintage, to boutique, to modern, the choice is yours!
On Board Effects
In addition to the amp modelling, the VOX ADIO-AIR-BS comes equipped with a whole host of effects. Amongst these effects you'll find various chorus, tremolos, delays, and reverbs - 19 in total - offering plenty of options when shaping your sound.
Edit any amplifier or effect parameters with ease, and enjoy high definition audio streaming from anywhere, thanks to the BlueTooth technology within the VOX ADIO-AIR-BS.
If your home computer doesn't support BlueTooth technology, you need not worry: you can also connect via USB cable.
Order Yours Today
Place your order for this fantastic bass amplifier Online today, and choose from our range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options!
VOX ADIO-AIR-BS 50w Desktop Modeling Bass Amp Features
- Powerful 50W high-output amp perfect for any level of player
- High-quality chassis design ensures powerful and clear sound
- 2 x 3” speakers for true stereo sound
- Stylish slant-body design for optimum sound projection
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to wirelessly stream your music
- Eight hours of continuous operation using eight AA batteries
- Lightweight, portable design of only 2.9 kg
- VOX's proprietary VET modeling technology perfectly reproduces a high quality response
- A wide range of up to 17 different realistic amp models.
- Up to 19 types of high-quality effects for versatile playability
- Tone Room software takes full advantage of the Adio's capabilities for a versatile choice of tones
- Bluetooth MIDI support allows parameters to be controlled wirelessly
- Delivers excellent, room-filling sound when used as an audio playback device
- AUX input jack allows convenient jam sessions and silent practising
- Acoustage function generates a virtual “surround-sound” effect
- Audio equalizer equipped with a bassilator circuit that generates a rich low-frequency range
- Noise reduction when using high-gain sounds
- Auto tuner that also supports dropped tunings, eliminating the need for an external tuner
- USB interface that lets you switch between three different routings
- Bundled with JamVOX III
- Honeycomb structure speaker frame with integrated carry handle
VOX ADIO-AIR-BS 50w Desktop Modeling Bass Amp Specs
- Number of Amp Models: 11 (17 when using Tone Room)
- Effects 1 types: 4 (11 when using Tone Room)
- Effects 2 types Delay/Reverb: 4 (8 when using Tone Room)
- Number of User Programs: 8 (two banks x four programs)
- Noise Reduction: Off, 1 - 4 steps
- Audio Equaliizer: Off, Loud, Bass Boost, Mid Boost, Treble Boost
- Wireless Method: Bluetooth (A2DP Sink) Bluetooth low energy (MIDI)
- Power Amp Output: Maximum approx. 25 W x 2 RMS @ 8 ohms
- Speakers: 2 x 3"
- Power Supply: 8 x AA batteries or the included AC adapter (DC 19V)
- Current Consumption: 3.42 A (When Using Batteries: 200 mA)
- Dimensions: 360 x 165 x 163 mm
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Included Items: AC adapter, Power cord, JamVOX III download card
|Software Included||tone room|
|Power Supply||8 x aa batteries or ac adapter (supplied)|
|Woofer Size||2 x 3" woofer|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*