VOX AC30HW2X Hand-wired Guitar Valve Combo Amp
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
The 30-watt Vox AC30HW2 hand-wired combo guitar amplifier transports you through the golden age of Vox tone, delivering an authentic, vintage AC30 vibe.
A Handwired Classic Returns
A retro oxblood grill cover and Vintage fawn-colored vinyl over a birch ply cabinet gives the AC30HW2 classic style and sound.
It's a traditional 2-channel design, with both a top boost channel that has a HOT/COOL switch and a normal channel that has a BRIGHT switch.
Classic Vox Voice
At its heart, the AC30HW2 sports a painstakingly hand-wired turret board assembly containing three ECC83/12AX7 preamp tubes, four EL84 power tubes, and a GZ34 rectifier tube - all of which are matched Ruby Tubes, which provide impeccable tone and extended dynamic range.
A pair of 12" Celestion Alnico Blue Speakers gives you a bold and clear tone, and the OP mode switch lets you cut the output power level in half, which makes the AC30HW2 also an excellent recording/practice amp.
Vox AC30HW2 Combo Guitar Amplifier Features:
- 30-watt power output (8 and 16 ohms)
- 2 x 12" Celestion Alnico Blue Speakers
- Hand-wired turret board construction
- Birch-ply cabinet features solid bracing and a natural high-frequency diffuser
- All-tube design
- Top Boost and Normal
- High and Low inputs for each channel
- The Normal channel provides an additional BRIGHT switch
- The top boost channel provides a HOT/COOL switch to achieve even more gain
- Master Volume/BYPASS switch completely bypasses the Master Volume section
- Vintage fawn-colored vinyl, reminiscent of the 1960 classic AC30
- 2 x 1/4" output jacks for extension cabinets
- Dimensions: 27.76" x 10.24" x 21.65"
- Included VFS1 footswitch controlls the Top Boost channel's HOT/COOL switch
- Premium, custom-fit dust cover included
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x 12" woofer
|valve / tube amplifier
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.