The 30-watt Vox AC30HW2 hand-wired combo guitar amplifier transports you through the golden age of Vox tone, delivering an authentic, vintage AC30 vibe.
A retro oxblood grill cover and Vintage fawn-colored vinyl over a birch ply cabinet gives the AC30HW2 classic style and sound. It's a traditional 2-channel design, with both a top boost channel that has a HOT/COOL switch and a normal channel that has a BRIGHT switch.
At its heart, the AC30HW2 sports a painstakingly hand-wired turret board assembly containing three ECC83/12AX7 preamp tubes, four EL84 power tubes, and a GZ34 rectifier tube - all of which are matched Ruby Tubes, which provide impeccable tone and extended dynamic range.
A pair of 12" Celestion Alnico Blue Speakers gives you a bold and clear tone, and the OP mode switch lets you cut the output power level in half, which makes the AC30HW2 also an excellent recording/practice amp.
Vox AC30HW2 Combo Guitar Amplifier Features:
- 30-watt power output (8 and 16 ohms)
- 2 x 12" Celestion Alnico Blue Speakers
- Hand-wired turret board construction
- Birch-ply cabinet features solid bracing and a natural high-frequency diffuser
- All-tube design
- Top Boost and Normal
- High and Low inputs for each channel
- The Normal channel provides an additional BRIGHT switch
- The top boost channel provides a HOT/COOL switch to achieve even more gain
- Master Volume/BYPASS switch completely bypasses the Master Volume section
- Vintage fawn-colored vinyl, reminiscent of the 1960 classic AC30
- 2 x 1/4" output jacks for extension cabinets
- Dimensions: 27.76" x 10.24" x 21.65"
- Included VFS1 footswitch controlls the Top Boost channel's HOT/COOL switch
- Premium, custom-fit dust cover included
|Shipping Weight (kg)||35.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Woofer Size||2 x 12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!