Trumix XLC1-H Condenser Mic Studio Bundle (with Headphones)
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
The definitive pack for those wanting to have everything they need to start recording immediately, the Trumix XLC1-H Condenser Mic Studio Bundle with Headphones is the must for any budding vocalist, multi-instrumentalist or content creator with a small budget.
Featuring a Trumix UMC-XLC-1 XLR Condenser Mic With Shock Mount, a Trumix TM-PS-1 Pop Shield, Trumix TM-MRF-103 3 Panel Reflection Shield, Trumix SDH-100 Stereo Wired Headphones and a tourtech 3m XLR cable, users can achieve impressive sound at a low price.
Super Affordable - Perfect for artists and content creators, this multi-purpose condenser microphone enables users to achieve crisp audio at an affordable price.
Versatile Design - A must-have for Recording Instruments as well as Vocals, the UMC-XLC-1 caters to all scenarios from recording bands to podcasts.
High-Quality Metal Casing - Able to handle general wear and tear whilst being used, the Trumix UMC-XLC-1 boasts a premium aesthetic that's sure to suit any studio.
Premium Electret Condenser Capsule - Designed to capture every finer nuance from audio sources, the built-in capsule ensures mighty sound at a minimal cost.
Shock Mount - Ensuring a stable hold, the included shock mount keeps your UMC-XLC-1 secure whilst minimalising handling noise.
XLR Cable - In addition to the shock mount, is the XLR cable that comes with the Trumix condenser mic, giving users everything they need to get recording instantly.
- Trumix XLR Condenser Mic With Shock Mount
- Trumix SDH-100 Stereo Wired Headphones
- Trumix Vocal Pop Shield
- Trumix 3 Panel Reflection Shield
- Tourtech TTMC-3 3M XLR To XLR Microphone Cable
Trumix UMC-XLC-1 XLR Condenser Mic With Shock Mount Specifications:
- Element: High-quality Ø16mm electret condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz- 18kHz
- Sensitivity: - 35dB±2dB (0dB= 1V/ Pa at 1kHz)
- Max. Input SPL: 146dB (at 1kHz 1% T.H.D)
- Phantom power: 48V
- Body Dimensions: 46 x 150mm
- Accessories: shock mount, XLR cable, foam cover
Trumix SDH-100 Stereo Wired Headphones Specifications:
- Driver Size: 40mm Neodymium
- Sensitivity: 97 dB
- Impedance: 32O
- Frequency Response: 18Hz - 25KHz
- Cable length: 3m with a straight jack
- Type of cable: Attached
- Plug: 3.5mm stereo
- Adapter: 6.3mm stereo (included)
- Trumix TM-PS-1 Pop Shield Specifications:
- Improve Vocal Home Recordings and Live Broadcasts
- Dual Layer fabric for extra shielding
- Sturdy C clamp and 30cm gooseneck for perfect positioning
Trumix TM-MRF-103 3 Panel Reflection Shield Specifications:
- Reduces Outside Noise and Sonic Reflections to Improve Home Recording as well as Broadcasting
- 3 Adjustable panels
- Heavy-Duty Metal Construction
- Thick Foam for Superior Isolation
- Desktop Stand with Mic Mount
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.