Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS12 Power Supply
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Having made a well-earned positive reputation over the years with their 1 Spot power supply, Truetone have caved into demand and delved into the power brick world. Introducing the Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS12 Power Supply!
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS12 Highlights
- Compact, 12-output Power Brick with Truetone 1 Spot "Switching Power" technology
- Handles up to 3000mA current output
- All outputs are fully isolated, to eliminate unwanted noise
- Four of the nine 9Vdc outputs are switchable to 12Vdc - also includes two 18Vdc and one 9Vac outputs
- Can be mounted underneath most medium to large-sized, angled pedalboards
A Fully Isolated, Professional-Quality Power Brick
In designing and creating the 1 Spot Pro range, Truetone have opted to use the very same switching power supply technology as they did in their famous 1 Spot.
Scaled up for the 1 Spot Pro CS12, this switching technology left Truetone with a lot more space to work with, than if they'd used a traditional transformer. Because of this extra space, Truetone were able to implement total electrical isolation between outputs, completely eliminating noise in the process, and offer you multiple voltage outputs that you can use anywhere in the world!
Why Use Switching Technology?
This switching technology is able to handle much more current than the older, transformer-based power supplies. This means you don't have to worry if your pedal's current draw slightly exceeds the stated amount on your output - so long as the total across the board doesn't exceed 3000mA.
What's In The Box?
The Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS12 Power Supply compes complete with everything you need to simply plug-and-play.
Featuring a variety of colour-coded cables and adapters (see below for more details), a pair of pedalboard mounting brackets, and a user manual, you can have this power brick and running in no time.
Available To Order Now
Contact our Online Sales Team today to ask about the availability of the Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS12 Power Supply. Alternatively, order yours today and choose from one of our fantastic Home Delivery options.
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS12 Specs
- Dimensions: 8.12" x 3.37" x 2" (206 x 86 x 50mm)
- Weight: 2.35 lbs. (1.06 Kg.)
- Outputs 1-2: 18VDC (100mA)
- Outputs 3-6: 9VDC or 12VDC (100mA)
- Output 7: 9VDC or variable 4-9VDC (100mA)
- Outputs 8-9: 9VDC (250mA)
- Outputs 10-11: 9VDC (500mA)
- Output 12: 9VAC (800mA) - For pedals able to handle AC voltage ONLY - If your pedal can use a battery, do NOT use this output!
- Input Power: IEC 230v - Ensure red switch on rear panel is set to 230v (NOT 115v) before plugging in if unit is being used in the UK, as this will otherwise cause damage to your CS12 and any effects plugged into socket 12
Power Cables Included (all are center pin negative polarity)
- 2 x DC26 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 26" (660mm) â€“ Purple
- 2 x DC22 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 22" (559mm) â€“ Blue
- 4 x DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18" (457mm) â€“ White
- 3 x DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12" (305mm) â€“ Yellow
- 1 x AC21 (5.5x2.5mm barrel plugs; 21" (533mm) â€“ Red
Converter Plugs Included
- 1 x CL6 â€“ (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity) Green â€“ for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc. and some Eventide pedals.
- 1 x CYR â€“ (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity) Red â€“ reverse polarity converter
- 2 x C35 â€“ (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive) Black â€“ 3.5mm (1/8") plug converter
- 1 x CBAT â€“ (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output) Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks. Do NOT connect to a battery!
For a guideline on what pedals your Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS12 can power, please visit the Official Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS12 Web Page, and click on the "Can the 1 Spot Pro Power My Pedal" tab midway down the page
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.500000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!