With the Taylor Builders Edition 324ce you get a stunning guitar that is crafted with a never-before-used tonewood, that featues a host of incredible design enhancements.
High-Fidelity Acoustic Tone And Feel
Taylor's Builder's Edition Collection helps to represent the peak of company's design philosophy, combining comfortable, inviting guitars with incredible tone and looks.
Featuring sleek body contours and a whole host of player-focused features, Taylor's Collectors Edition guitars are optimised to help inspire and elevate your playing to all-new levels.
Taylor Builders Edition 324ce Electro Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Premium-grade Grand Auditorium-style electro acoustic guitar
- Tropical Mahogany top with an Urban Ash back and sides
- Sleek Tropical Mahogany neck and West African Ebony fingerboard
- ES2 pickup and preamp system
- Beveled lower bout cutaway provides easy access to the highest frets on the neck
- V-Class bracing system balances the flexibility and stability of the top piece
- A perfect centrepiece for professional players
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
Incredible New Tonewood Combination
In addition to the Solid Mahogany top piece, this guitar represents a first for Taylor as its back and sides are crafted from Urban Ash.
Urban Ash is a wood that's been responsibly sourced from trees in need of removal from municipal areas within Southern California - trees being removed for purposes of public safety, or have been damaged by weather or disease.
As a tonewood, Urban Ash is very similar to Mahogany, and so combines perfectly with the Mahogany top to deliver plenty of midrange power and balance, with a classic, rootsy acoustic sound.
A recent addition to Taylor guitars, the V-Class bracing system offers a revolutionary design that helps balance the flexibility and stability of the African Mahogany top.
The end result is a guitar with unmatched natural system, with increased volume, and pin-point intonation.
In addition to the world-famous Taylor Neck profile, this guitar sports a host of appointments that are designed to fully enhance your playing experience.
To begin with there's a beveled armrest on the guitar's bass-side lower bout, which offers comfortable suppoer for your strumming arm.
In addition to this, the upper frets on the neck are completely accessible, thanks to the inclusion of an ergonomically-contoured, beveled cutaway.
As a finishing touch, each of the edges on the guitar's body and fingerboard has been chamfered, offering a more inviting feel whatever your playstyle.
Expression System 2
For when you want to amplify your sound or record your playing without setting up a mic in front of it, this guitar comes equipped with Taylor's acclaimed ES2 pickup and preamp.
This pickup sits behind the saddle (rather than underneath) and is specially-designed to accurately pick up and translate the strings vibrations through to the preamp.
The preamp's controls are situated on the bass-side upper bout, and allow you to control your overall output, whilst fine-tuning your bass and treble frequencies.
Order Yours Today
If you're interested in purchasing a Taylor Builders Edition 324ce and would like to know more about the guitar's availability, be sure to contact our Online Sales Team directly.
Don't forget: if you place your order Online, you get to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store pickup options.
Taylor Builders Edition 324ce Electro Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Top Finish: Silent Satin
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Silent Satin
- Armrest Binding: Beveled, Neo-Tropical
- Rosette Mat.: Faux Pearl
- Stain/Sunburst: Tobacco Kona Burst
- Armrest: Yes
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Compass, Italian Acrylic
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Compass, Italian Acrylic
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Gold
|MPN||Builders Edition 324ce|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||tropical mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||1x under saddle|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||grand auditorium cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||ash body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.