Taylor 818e Grand Orchestra Electro Acoustic V-Class Antique Blonde
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Rich, low-end warmth, scooped mids and top-end clarity where it counts - this traditionally styled guitar from Taylor has it all - tasteful aesthetics, tonal sophistication and seamless playability.
Bursting With Musical Character
As an honourable member of Taylor's 800 series of Rosewood/Spruce guitars, the 818e proudly displays its Grand Orchestra body shape - one of Taylors most notable shapes in terms of size, sound and power.
Taylor 818e Grand Orchestra Electro Acoustic V-Class Antique Blonde Features:
- Traditional 'Jumbo' Grand Orchestra Shape with classic Non-Cutaway Design
- Indian Rosewood Body with a Sitka Spruce Top
- Antique Blonde top finish treatment that adds a charming glow
- Expression System 2 Electronics to enhance performance dynamics
- V-Class Bracing improves sustain, volume and intonation
- Tropical Mahogany Neck, topped with an Ebony Fretboard
- Includes Deluxe Hard Shell Case in beautiful Western Floral Design
Built using robust Indian Rosewood for the back and sides, this earthy wood adds warmth to every note.
With a Sitka Spruce on top, both kinds of wood melt together tonally to produce a silky natural tone with no shortage of low-end warmth.
Accommodated in this traditional design is Taylor's revolutionary V-Class bracing design.
The carefully crafted internal framework assists in boosting the volume of the 818e, improving the sustain and resonation of notes and eliminates much of the interference that causes poor intonation - for all-round better playability!
Thanks to Taylor's breakthrough Expression System 2 (ES2), the 818e can deliver immaculately detailed tone, even when plugged in.
Equipped with a behind-the-saddle pickup, the discrete location enables a more dynamic range of acoustic tones, amplified impeccably through Taylors custom-designed professional-grade preamp to faithfully convey the voice of your Taylor guitar through a PA, through an amplifier or directly into your recording software.
Order Yours Today
If you have any queries regarding the availability of this guitar, don't hesitate to contact our Online Sales Team or your local PMT Store directly!
Order yours today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Taylor 818e Grand Orchestra Electro Acoustic V-Class Antique Blonde Specifications:
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Tusq Nut, Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Pickguard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell-Western Floral
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Body Length: 20 5/8"
- Body Width: 16 3/4"
- Body Depth: 5"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Pale Non-Figured Maple
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss 6.0
- Rosette Material: Paua
- Stain/Sunburst: Antique Blonde
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Mission
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-7/8
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: Koa
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony with Green Abalone Dots
- Buttons: Nickel
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Tropical Mahogany|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||grand orchestra|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||rosewood body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.