Taylor 618e Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Are you in the market for a true performers guitar, with a multi-dimensional musical voice, that responds superbly to any playstyle? Then the Taylor 618e could well be for you!
A New Style Of Bold, Powerful Acoustic Tone
Taylor's illustrious 600 Series offers a range of guitars that have been refined and re-engineered to offer a broad musical range with enhanced visual appeal.
For this particular guitar - the 618e - we have a Grand Orchestra model, crafted using a fantastic choice of tonewoods, and with the kind of aesthetics and voice to really help you stand out from the crowd.
Taylor 618e Key Features:
- Premium-quality Grand Orchestra-style electro acoustic guitar, from the Taylor 600 series
- Solid Sitka Spruce top with Taylor's acclaimed V-Class bracing system
- Flamed Maple back and sides
- Gloss Antique Blonde finish to the guitar's body
- Sleek Mahogany neck, with the Taylor Neck profile shape
- West African Ebony fingerboard, with Mother of Pearl "Mission" inlays
- Single Ring Paua rosette, Maple body binding, and Koa purfling
- Expression System 2 pickup and preamp
- Includes Deluxe Hardshell case
Rock Solid Construction
As with other models within the 600 Series, the Taylor 618e comes equipped with a solid Maple back and sends, which delivers a focused, transparent, and adaptable sound that responds perfectly to your playing style.
In addition to the Maple body, the guitar sports a Solid Sitka Spruce top, which adds adds incredible levels of clarity and projection that's perfect for live performances.
As mentioned above, the Spruce top has been fitted with Taylor's acclaimed V-Class bracing system, giving this guitar a much more robust, and vivid tonal response.
This bracing system has been specially-designed to allow the perfect compromise between stability and performance, increasing the guitar's volume and sustain, as well as extra clarity and response.
This responsive, touch-sensitive nature allows you to perform a wide variety of play-style and dynamics, without losing balance or becoming lost in the mix.
Expression System 2
For when you want to amplify your sound or record your playing without setting up a mic in front of it, this guitar comes equipped with Taylor's acclaimed ES2 pickup and preamp.
This pickup sits behind the saddle (rather than underneath) and is specially-designed to accurately pick up and translate the strings vibrations through to the preamp.
The preamp's controls are situated on the bass-side upper bout, and allow you to control your overall output, whilst fine-tuning your bass and treble frequencies.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Ebony
- Pickguard: West African Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell-Western Floral
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Body Length: 20-5/8"
- Body Width: 16-3/4"
- Body Depth: 5"
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Rosette Mat.: Paua
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Mission
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Binding: West African Ebony
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony with Green Abalone Dots
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Tropical Mahogany Neck
|Acoustic Pickup System
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.