The 614CE V-Class prides itself on an array of tone-enhancing refinements that transform the maple's tone profile into an even richer, warmer and more complex voice. As a result, players can expect an even more dynamic and expressive musical tool.
Highly Versatile, High-Grade Electronics, Comes with Deluxe Hard Case
The combined maple and spruce Grand Auditorium electro-acoustic guitar by Taylor is a versatile guitar, perfect for any performing guitarist looking for a clear and balanced tone.
Taylor's all-new V-Class bracing takes the specially roasted Sitka spruce top's tone to a whole new level. Giving you a more expressive tool for performing, with an increased dynamic range, greater projection, longer sustaining notes, and even more harmonic agreement than previous bracing types, this makes the 614CE V-Class stand out as one of Taylors more touch-sensitive acoustic models.
Other touches include the use of protein glues to optimize the tonal transfer between key wood components and an ultra-thin, 3.5-mil gloss finish to minimize dampening.
A new, hand-rubbed 'Brown Sugar' stain on the back and sides gives maple's striking figure a beautiful violin-hued appearance without adding extra thickness to the finish. Featured appointments include ivoroid Wings fretboard inlays, an inlaid ebony backstrap, ebony binding with ivoroid purfling, an ebony/ivoroid rosette, and a striped ebony pickguard, along with Taylor's Expression System 2 acoustic electronics.
The guitar also comes with a deluxe hardshell case.
Amazing 12 Year Warranty
Get an amazing 12 year limited warranty on all new Taylor guitars.
At PMT Online, we offer a two year warranty on this guitar as standard while Taylor offer an extra 10 years of warranty cover on top.
Just purchase your guitar at PMT Online and you're covered by our 2 year warranty.
Then, just register your new Taylor guitar over at TaylorGuitars.com/Register for an additional 10 years warranty with Taylor.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Ebony
- Pickguard Macassar: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners Taylor: Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Top Finish: Gloss 4.5
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Size: 2014 800 Series
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss 4.5
- Backstrap Wood: Match Binding
- Rosette Mat.: Ebony/Ivoroid/Paua/Ivoroid/Ebony
- Stain/Sunburst: Brown Sugar
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Grained Ivoroid Wings
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: Ivoroid
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Grained Ivoroid Wings
- Peghead Logo: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||1x under saddle|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||grand auditorium|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*