Taylor 514ce Urban Ironbark Grand Auditorium Guitar
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
With the Taylor 514ce, seen here with Urban Ironbark back and sides and a Torrefied Sitka Spruce top piece, you get a new, environmentally-responsible centrepiece to Taylor's illustrious 500 Series.
This Grand Auditorium electro acoustic guitar offers a truly wonderful playing experience, with a distinctively-unique tonal character, and would make an excellent choice for any professional performer or studio artist.
Taylor 514ce Urban Ironbark Grand Auditorium Key Features
- Environmentally-Responsible Construction - Not only does Taylor use responsibly-sourced Ebony in the construction of their instruments, but now at the heart of the 500 Series we have instruments such as this 514ce which utilise Urban Ironbark as their main soundbox tonewood. This wood is entirely new to the world of acoustic guitars, and delivers a distinctive musical personality that's perfectly matched by the Torrefied Sitka Spruce top piece.
- Distinctive Voice - Thanks to a combination of the Grand Auditorium body shape and a tonewood combination of solid Urban Ironbark with Torrefied Sitka Spruce, this guitar produces a sweet, high-fidelity character with bold, muscular punch. In addition to this, the inclusion of V-Class bracing allows the top-piece to vibrate more freely, for improved natural projection.
- Comfortably-Playable - Giving you a great playing experience for your fretting hand the Tropical Mahogany neck has a beautifully smooth-playing satin finish. Atop said neck is an Ebony fretboard offering with 20 frets, offering an incredibly smooth playing experience. In addition to this a Venetian cutaway gives you easy access to the upper frets while its elegant slope adds to the fantastic looks of the Taylor 514ce.
- Critically Acclaimed Electronics - Expression System 2 electronics have a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design which allows it to beautifully capture the dynamic properties of the Taylor 514ce. The pickup has three separately positioned sensors which have been individually calibrated in order to increase the capture of the guitar's dynamic range. Combined with Taylor's custom-designed professional audio level preamp, you get amazing amplified tone and incredible response. Whether you're on stage playing through a PA, plugged into an acoustic guitar amplifier, going straight into the desk or an audio interface, the Expression System 2 delivers the true voice of your Taylor guitar.
- Case Included - To keep this guitar safe as you travel to and from your shows, Taylor has included a deluxe hardshell case. This case features an internal accessory pocket, which is ideal for keeping your spare strings, cables, straps, and tuners close to hand.
Taylor 514ce Urban Ironbark Grand Auditorium Specs
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Tortoise
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Mat.: Grained Ivoroid/Tortoise/Grained Ivoroid
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Century
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Tropical Mahogany Neck
|Acoustic Pickup System
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|Urban Ironbark Body
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.