Taylor 417e-R Electro Acoustic, Tobacco Sunburst
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Taylor 417e-R, seen here in a Tobacco Sunburst finish, sees the introduction of the game-changing Grand Pacific guitar design to the illustrious 400 Series.
This guitar's unique round-shoulder design, combined with innovative V-Class bracing, delivers a warm and balanced tone with incredible sustain, matched with premium-grade electronics, and unsurpassed playability. This versatile and inspiring guitar can truly help you take your playing to the next level.
Taylor 417e-R Electro Acoustic, Tobacco Sunburst Key Features
- Grand Pacific Body Shape - The creation of the Grand Pacific guitar came about as an evolution of the dreadnought guitar. It has that same large size but with round shoulders. While many dreadnought guitars give you big tone, they also have quite a muddied sound and can lose note definition. The Grand Pacific gives you that big dreadnought sound with great low-end but with much more clarity. As a result, the Grand Pacific body shape has all the benefits of a dreadnought guitar but none of the drawbacks, giving you incredible versatility.
- Innovative Bracing Design - V-Class bracing makes a huge departure from traditional X-bracing, producing notes that are louder and more in tune with each other while enhancing sustain. With V-Class bracing installed, the Taylor 417e-R’s top is able to be both stiff and flexible at the same time, transforming the way it vibrates, allowing it to produce increased volume and sustain while also improving intonation.
- Premium Tonewood Combination - The tried and tested, and some say “ultimate”, combination of woods is at play here with solid Sitka Spruce acting as the 417e-R’s top with solid Indian Rosewood making up the back and sides. Known for its broad dynamic range, Spruce is extremely versatile and suits a wide range of playing styles, making it the perfect top wood for a Grand Auditorium guitar. One of the most popular tonewoods of all time, Indian Rosewood is also exceptionally versatile and brings a deep resonance and expressiveness via the back and sides of the 417e-R.
- Superb Electronics -At the heart of the Taylor 417e-R you'll find the innovative ES2 pickup and preamp. This incredbile electronics system offers a more dynamic range of acoustic sound than ever before! Simply plug your Taylor 417e into a front of house PA system, your favourite acoustic amp, or even directly into recording software, and you'll be guaranteed a faithful conveyance of your guitar's gorgeous tone.
- Hardshell Case Included - To keep this guitar safe as you travel to and from your performances, Taylor has included a Deluxe Hardshell Case. This rugged case features an internal accessory pocket, ensuring that you can keep your spare strings, tuner, plectrums and more close to hand at all times.
Taylor 417e-R Electro Acoustic, Tobacco Sunburst Specs
- Body Shape: Grand Pacific
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back/Side Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Bracing System: V-Class Bracing
- Top Finish: Tobacco Sunburst, Gloss
- Rosette: Agoya Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Back Configuration: 2-Piece, No Wedge
- Neck Material: Neo-Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Standard Carve
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Fingerboard Material: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Veneer Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Faux Pearl Finial
- Peghead Inlay: Faux Pearl Finial
- Fretboard Binding: Black
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Bridge: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Black TUSQ Nut, White Micarta Saddle
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel with Nickel Buttons
- Strap Pin: Nickel
- End Pin: Black
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Acoustic Pickup System
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.