Taylor 324ce V-Class Mahogany Electro Acoustic Guitar
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
With the Taylor 324ce V-class Mahogany you get a premium-quality, Grand Auditorium-style electro acoustic guitar, with an all-Mahogany construction.
Combining premium-grade tonewoods with Taylor's world-renowned craftsmanship, the 324ce V-Class Mahogany sounds beautiful on its own, but thanks to the inclusion of an ES2 electronics system you can use it to perform on even the largest of stages too.
Taylor 324ce V-class Mahogany Electro Acoustic Guitar Key Features
- Grand Auditorium Design - The Grand Auditorium is an all-purpose acoustic guitar shape, and one of the most popular guitar types on the market to this day. This particular Grand Auditorium also features a soft Venetian cutaway, which allows easy access to the guitar's upper register.
- All-Mahogany Construction - Acoustic guitars with an all-Mahogany construction have been prized by singer/songwriters since the mid 20th century, and are renwoned for being midrange powerhouses with plenty of clarity and focus.
- V-Class Bracing System - Taylor's patented V-Class bracing is a revolutionary new pattern, which improves upon previous steel-string bracing patterns. Due to the design of this system, the guitar's top piece is allowed to resonate more freely, for a richer and louder acoustic voice that's perfect for live performances.
- Cutting Edge Electronics - Featuring a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design which does away with the more common under-saddle positioning, ES2 electronics capture the rich characteristics of your guitar. The preamp has Volume and Tone controls for easy dialling in of your preferred sound while the newly designed gain structure gives you increased output.
- Hardshell Case Included - The guitar comes to you in a Taylor deluxe hardshell case which is the perfect way to look after this magnificent instrument. In addition to this, an internal accessory pocket ensures that you can keep your spare strings, straps, and more close to hand.
Taylor 324ce V-class Mahogany Electro Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Bracing: V-Class Bracing
- Pickguard: Black
- Tuners: Satin Black
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Width: 16"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Tusq Nut, Micarta Saddle
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding Edge Treatment: Black
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Stain/Sunburst: Blackwood Stain Back/Sides, Medium Brown Stain Top/Neck, Shaded Edge Burst Top
- Top Finish: Satin
- Rosette Material: Plastic
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Fretboard Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Peghead Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Acoustic Pickup System
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.