Taylor 110ce-s Sapele Back And Sides Electro Acoustic Guitar
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Crafted with a blend of simplicity and expertise, the Taylor 110ce-s emerges as the ultimate all-around electro-acoustic guitar, flaunting not just an eye-catching look but also unparalleled playability. Featuring a robust Sitka Spruce top coupled with Sapele back and sides, this guitar serves up delightful dynamics that'll make you not want to put it down.
The 110ce embodies a versatile aesthetic, thanks to its understated natural finish. Whether you're in the studio, at home, or performing on the weekend, this six-string perfectly suits all occasions, delivering a complete musical experience.
Taylor 112ce-s Electro Acoustic Features:
- Versatile Body Shape - Boasting a Taylor-crafted Grand Concert body, specifically tailored for versatile musicians, this guitar effortlessly accommodates strumming, flatpicking, and fingerpicking. With its Venetian cutaway, you can confidently and effortlessly reach the higher frets. The combination of a Sitka Solid Spruce top and Sapele back and sides infuses the tone with a blend of warmth, clarity, and impressive projection.
- Unique X Bracing - In addition to the sublime craftsmanship, the bracing is set further up the body adding some awesome depth and punch to the guitar's sound. Bringing out that signature midrange of the Grand Concert style. And you wouldn't believe how loudly this mid-sized guitar can play, thanks to how the tonewoods amalgamate together.
- Comfortable Neck and Fine Details - The Taylor 110ce showcases a sturdy maple neck and a finger-friendly West African Ebony fretboard, ensuring a comfortable and effortless playing experience. Transitioning between chords and picking is a breeze with this smooth setup. Its Chrome tuners also help maintain the guitar's tuning stability. Moreover, the Nubone Nut and Micarta Saddle efficiently transmit string vibrations to the heart of the tonewoods, enhancing your overall sound.
- Expression System 2- The 110ce comes equipped with an Expression System 2 pickup, which faithfully captures the authentic acoustic sound and flawlessly projects it to your audience. It's incredibly dynamic and provides on-stage control options that allow you to tailor the sound to your personal preferences.
Taylor 110ce-s Dreadnought Electro Acoustic Guitar Specifications:Body & Bridge
- Series: 100
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Back/ Side Wood: Sapele
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Forward Shifted Pattern
- Finish: Varnish
- Colour: Natural
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Neck Finish: Varnish
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Nut: Tusq
- Pickup/ Preamp: Expression System 2
- Tuners: Chrome (100/200)
- Buttons: Chrome
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Pickguard: Black
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Colorcore
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Case/Bag: Taylor Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||Spruce / Sapele|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.