Looking to treat yourself to a new guitar, that's relatively easy to play, and offers an incredible voice? Then you've come to the right place!
Short Scale Electric Guitar
The Sterling By Music Man SUB Cutlass Short Scale, seen here with a stylish Shell Pink finish, is a fun-to-play electric guitar that's quickly becoming a modern classic.
Sterling By Music Man SUB Cutlass Short Scale HS, Shell Pink Highlights
- Budget-friendly, short scale electric guitar
- Lightweight and comfortable dual-cutaway body
- Sleek-playing, short-scale Maple neck capped with a Maple fingerboard
- Easy-access truss rod wheel
- Two pickup design, with a Humbucker at the bridge and Single Coil at the neck position
- Vintage-style tremolo bridge delivers increased tuning stability and accurate intonation
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect for relative beginners and smaller players
- Short Scale Construction
- Whilst this awesome guitar may initially resemble it's full-sized Cutlass brothers, the neck has been created with a shorter 24" scale length (distant from the Nut to the Bridge).
This kind of scale length - as opposed to the more traditional 25.5" - results in less string tension, and ultimately less hand fatigue when you play, allowing you to play for hours on end with relative ease!
Not only that, but less string tension also means you can practice those string bends with ease, without fear of snapping the strings.
To deliver a modern take on the classic Cutlass sound, Music Man has equipped this guitar with a simple 2-pickup design - with a Single Coil at the neck position, and a Humbucker at the bridge.
Whether it's bright, scooped and articulate sounds that you want, or thick, raunchy humbucker tones - or even a mixture of both - then this guitar will deliver the goods in style.
Sterling By Music Man SUB Cutlass Short Scale HS, Shell Pink Specs
- Model: CTSS30HS
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Body Color: Shell Pink
- Bridge: Fulcrum Tremolo
- Pickguard: Parchment
- Scale Length: 24” (60.9 cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Frets: 22 Frets, Narrow
- Neck Width: 1.65” (42 mm) at nut, 2.24” (57 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Hard Maple
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fret Markers: Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Diecast
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Switching: 3-Way Switch Pickup Selector
- Pickups: HS
- Strings: .009 – .042
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Series||Sterling SUB Series|
|Neck Wood||Hard Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 1 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.