Squier Sonic Stratocaster Ht H MN, Flash Pink
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
With the Squier Sonic Stratocaster HT H, seen here with a gorgeous Flash Pink finish, you get an affordable, no-nonsense electric guitar that not only looks great, but is ideal for even complete beginners to get to grips with.
Squier's Sonic series has been specially developed to offer time-honored Fender style, tone, and playability to players from all walks of life, and at all experience levels, for a fantastic price.
Whether you're an experienced performer looking for a reliable backup, or you've never played a guitar before and you believe now is the right time to start, this guitar could well be the ideal choice for you.
Squier Sonic Stratocaster HT H MN, Flash Pink Key Features
- Iconic Fender Style - Since its introduction in 1954 the Stratocaster has been inspiring guitar players to greatness the world over. This Squier Sonic model continues that legacy in style, and is primed to launch you rplaying career into warp speed.
- Comfortable To Play - A slim and inviting "C"-shaped neck is bolted onto the thin, lightweight body, of this guitar, both of which combine for optimal levels of playing comfort.
- No Nonsense, Hard-Rocking Tones - A single Ceramic Humbucker, sat in the Bridge position, adds a powerful voice to this guitar, which is ideal for heavier music and sounds great with distortion effects.
- Rock Solid Hardware -The 6-Saddle hardtail bridge (HT) offers reliable intonation and increased tuning stability, whilst the sealed-gear tuning machines offer smooth, accurate tuning, making sure you sound at your best with each performance.
- Kickstart Your Playing Career In Style - All of this is available to order now for a fantastic price, making it perfect for even complete newcomers to the instrument.
Squier Sonic Stratocaster HT H MN, Flash Pink Specs
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Color: Flash Pink
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Headstock: Stratocaster
- Pickup Configuration: H
- Neck Pickup:
- Middle Pickup:
- Bridge Pickup: Ceramic Humbucker
- Switching: None
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Top-Load Hardtail with Block Saddles
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Hex
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: None
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.