Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI Laurel FB 3-Color Sunburst
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Squier's Classic Vibe series gets better with each new release, and with the Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI Laurel FB 3-Color Sunburst they've reintroduced us to an absolute gem of an instrument.
With it's Jaguar-style offset body shape, three alnico single coil pickups, and vintage-style switching system, the Classic Vibe Bass VI is awash with classic Fender tones and looks.
Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI Laurel FB 3-Color Sunburst Highlights
- Unique 6-string bass, with a short-scale construction
- Comfortably contoured, Jaguar-style poplar body with a 3-Colour Sunburst finish and vintage-style shell pickguard
- Three Fender-designed alnico single coil pickups deliver an authentic Fender tone
- Slim, vintage-tinted C-Shaped Maple neck offers a fast, slick feel, and classic looks
- Indian Laurel fingerboard with vintage-style block inlays
- Vintage-style tuning machines offer a combination of classic looks and optimal tuning action
- Durable, nickel-plated hardware
- Home Delivery options available
A 6 String, Short-Scale Bass!
Featuring six strings tuned E to E (a full octave lower than a standard guitar), 3 single coil pickups, and a Jaguar-like body and electronics, the Squier Classic Vibe bass VI is a great alternative to both a standard Bass and standard 6-string axe.
Ideal for a Number of Playstyles
Many players in the past have played the Bass VI almost identical to how you'd play a guitar: finger-picked or with a plectrum, utilising full chords and more-complex melodies than traditionally played on a bass.
This bass guitar is perfect for guitarist's wanting to make the transition from their usual instrument down to the low-frequency end of things, or for band setups looking to add a little more tonal texture to their sound.
Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI Laurel FB 3-Color Sunburst Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Bass VI
- Bridge Mounting: N/A
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Configuration: SSS
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Headstock: N/A
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Binding: N/A
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Special Electronics: 2-Position Slide Switch for Bass-Cut "Strangle" Circuit
- Strings: Fender Nickel-Plated Steel, (.024, .034, .044, .056, .072, .084, Gauges)
- Style: 3 Single-Coil
- Switching: 3-On/Off Slide Switches (One for Each Pickup)
- Tremolo Arm: N/A
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.720000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Body Material||poplar body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!