Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI Laurel FB 3-Color Sunburst
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Squier's Classic Vibe series gets better with each new release, and with the Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI Laurel FB 3-Color Sunburst they've reintroduced us to an absolute gem of an instrument.
With it's Jaguar-style offset body shape, three alnico single coil pickups, and vintage-style switching system, the Classic Vibe Bass VI is awash with classic Fender tones and looks.
Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI Laurel FB 3-Color Sunburst Highlights
- Unique 6-string bass, with a short-scale construction
- Comfortably contoured, Jaguar-style poplar body with a 3-Colour Sunburst finish and vintage-style shell pickguard
- Three Fender-designed alnico single coil pickups deliver an authentic Fender tone
- Slim, vintage-tinted C-Shaped Maple neck offers a fast, slick feel, and classic looks
- Indian Laurel fingerboard with vintage-style block inlays
- Vintage-style tuning machines offer a combination of classic looks and optimal tuning action
- Durable, nickel-plated hardware
- Home Delivery options available
A 6 String, Short-Scale Bass!
Featuring six strings tuned E to E (a full octave lower than a standard guitar), 3 single coil pickups, and a Jaguar-like body and electronics, the Squier Classic Vibe bass VI is a great alternative to both a standard Bass and standard 6-string axe.
Ideal for a Number of Playstyles
Many players in the past have played the Bass VI almost identical to how you'd play a guitar: finger-picked or with a plectrum, utilising full chords and more-complex melodies than traditionally played on a bass.
This bass guitar is perfect for guitarist's wanting to make the transition from their usual instrument down to the low-frequency end of things, or for band setups looking to add a little more tonal texture to their sound.
Squier Classic Vibe Bass VI Laurel FB 3-Color Sunburst Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Bass VI
- Bridge Mounting: N/A
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Configuration: SSS
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Headstock: N/A
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Binding: N/A
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Special Electronics: 2-Position Slide Switch for Bass-Cut "Strangle" Circuit
- Strings: Fender Nickel-Plated Steel, (.024, .034, .044, .056, .072, .084, Gauges)
- Style: 3 Single-Coil
- Switching: 3-On/Off Slide Switches (One for Each Pickup)
- Tremolo Arm: N/A
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Classic Vibe Series
|3 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.