The Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Thinline, seen here with a Maple fretboard and Natural, is a faithful tribute to the evolving Fender Telecaster of the 1970s.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Thinline MN Natural Key Features:
- Affordable 70's-style Telecaster Thinline guitar
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Telecaster Models
- Two Fender-Designed Wide Range Humbucking Pickups deliver a massive tone
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated, vintage style tuners and bridge
- Suitable for beginners and aspiring professionals
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
- Home Delivery options available
Vintage Style Tele Thinline, Budget Friendly Price
Squier's new Classic Vibe lineup boasts a list of arguably the best instruments the company has ever created. These vintage-styled instruments are inspired by some true classics from Fender's back-catalogue.
In true Telecaster Thinline tradition, this gorgeous guitar sports a slim, semi-hollow body design, that combines natural acoustic resonance with comfort.
Furthermore, it's packed with great player-friendly features such as the slim "C"-shaped bneck profile and easy-playing 9.5" radius Maple fretboard and narrow-tall frets.
Wide Range Humbuckers
To really set these guitars apart from previous Classic Vibe models, they are 100% Fender design - including the pickups. In this case we have a set of powerful "Wide Range" humbuckers.
These pickups deliver an awesome, powerful sound, with a thick, creamy neck tone, and biting bridge tone. There's also a three-position toggle allowing you to choose betwen using either pickup individually or the two together.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Thinline MN Natural Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Soft Maple
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Wide Range Humbucking
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele
- Color: Natural
- Configuration: HH
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Headstock: Telecaster
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender "Wide Range" Humbucking
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Style: 2 Humbucking
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.690000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.