If it's massive tone, vintage styling, and modern playability you want, then you need to check out this Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Thinline MN 3-Colour Sunburst.
This guitar is a fitting tribute to the Telecaster evolution during the 1970s, and can now be yours for a fantastic price!
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Thinline MN 3-Colour Sunburst Key Features:
- Budget-friendly, vintage-style Tele Thinline semi-hollow guitar
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Telecaster Models
- Fender-Designed Wide Range Humbucking Pickups
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated Hardware
- Ideal for relative beginners and more experienced players alike
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
- Home Delivery options available
Vintage Fender Style On A Budget
Squier's new Classic Vibe lineup boasts a list of arguably the best instruments the company has ever created. These vintage-styled instruments are inspired by some true classics from Fender's back-catalogue.
Top Notch Construction
The Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Thinline features a semi-hollow body that's designed to offer a combination of comfort and natural acoustic resonance.
Furthermore, it's packed with great player-friendly features such as the slim "C"-shaped bneck profile and easy-playing 9.5" radius Maple fretboard and narrow-tall frets.
To deliver that versatile, unmistakeably Fender tone, this Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Thinline has been equipped with a set of Fender-Designed Wide Ranger humbuckers.
Awesome, powerful sound is produced via the two Fender "Wide Range" humbucking pickups with a three-position toggle allowing you to choose betwen using either pickup individually or the two together.
Don't Delay, Buy Yours Today!
Buy the Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Thinline from Professional Music Technology today and get an awesome Telecaster guitar with vintage vibes and modern playability.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Thinline MN 3-Colour Sunburst Specs:
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed "Wide Range" Humbucking
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Configuration: HH
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Headstock: Telecaster
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender "Wide Range" Humbucking
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Style: 2 Humbucking
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.690000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.