Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Custom MN 3-Colour Sunburst
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Squier Classic Vibe '70s Telecaster Custom electric guitar, seen here with a Maple fretboard and classic three-colour sunburst finish, gives you authentic '70s Fender Telecaster vibes.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Custom MN 3-Colour Sunburst Key Features:
- Budget-friendly, vintage-style Tele Custom
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Telecaster Models
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups - 1 x Single Coil, and 1 x "Wide Range" Humbucker
- Sleek, modern "C"-shaped neck, with Vintage-Tinted Gloss Finish
- Nickel-Plated Hardware
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
- Ideal for beginners and aspiring professionals
- Home Delivery options available
Authentic Fender Style at an Affordable Price
Squier's new Classic Vibe lineup is, without a doubt, their best offering yet. Inspired by classic Fender models of yesteryear, and 100% designed by Fender themselves, these guitars and basses offer an incredible, budget-friendly option for players seeking an authentic Fender playing experience.
Featuring a comfortably shaped Poplar body, this Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Custom is suitable for playing seated and standing.
Furthermore, thanks to the slim and comfortable "C" shaped neck along with the easy-playing 9.5" radius Maple fretboard, you get great playability too!
Authentic Fender Tone
As with every aspect of this guitar, the Alnico pickups are 100% designed by Fender, and are set out in a HS (Humbucker/Single Coil) configuration.
These pickups together allow this guitar to deliver a wide range of versatile, yet unmistakeably Fender tones, and are ideal for both rhythm and lead work.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Telecaster Custom MN 3-Colour Sunburst Key Features Specifications:
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Colour: 3-Color Sunburst
- Configuration: SH
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Headstock: Telecaster
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender "Wide Range" Humbucking
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.310000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 1 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.