The Squier Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster, seen here in a gorgeous Natural finish, gives you authentic Fender Stratocaster style at a very attractive price.
Authentic Fender Stratocaster Style and Sound
The Squier Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster is designed by Fender and equipped with Fender-designed pickups, giving you a truly authentic Fender Strat experience at a bargain price.
Combining great sound and playability with classic Stratocaster style, not only is this a good electric guitar for beginners but experienced guitarists will appreciate it too!
Squier Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster Black Key Features:
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Stratocaster Model
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated Hardware
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
Classic '70s Fender Strat Style
For that authentic ‘70s Stratocaster appearance, this Classic Vibe Strat features a large headstock atop a slim “C” shaped neck.
The comfortable and easy to play neck boasts a vintage-tinted gloss finish for that popular aged look.
The neck holds an Indian Laurel fretboard with 21 narrow tall frets. Being both taller and narrower than the more common medium jumbo size, these frets are great for performing bends.
Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups
The Squier Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster boasts three Fender-Designed single-coil alnico pickups in order to deliver truly authentic Fender tone.
Using the 5-position blade, you can choose which pickups to play with from the following options:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
Further sound sculpting is possible with the Master Volume and dual tone controls.
On the body of the Classic Vibe Squier Strat, you’ll find a vintage-style synchronised tremolo bridge featuring stamped steel saddles and offering great sustain and solid tuning stability.
Add dive bombs, vibrato action and other expressive performance techniques with the attached tremolo arm.
Look to the headstock and you’ll find vintage-style tuning machines with a great old-school aesthetic offering optimal tuning.
Furthermore, thanks to its nickel plating, all the hardware on this guitar is extremely durable and looks great.
Great Performance with Old-School Cool
Fusing classic 70s Stratocaster style with Fender-Designed pickups for authentic Fender tone, this Squier Stratocaster performs far beyond the expectations you’d have based on its modest price tag.
Buy the Squier Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster from Professional Music Technology today for an ideal beginners guitar that even experienced guitarists would love to play.
Squier Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster Natural Specs:
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5” (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronised Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Strings: NPS, .009 - .042 Gauges
|Series||classic vibe series|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
February 18, 2019Read Article
November 14, 2017Read Article
October 6, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.