Squier Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster Natural
Expected within 1-2 months
The Squier Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster, seen here in a gorgeous Natural finish, gives you authentic Fender Stratocaster style at a very attractive price.
Authentic Fender Stratocaster Style and Sound
The Squier Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster is designed by Fender and equipped with Fender-designed pickups, giving you a truly authentic Fender Strat experience at a bargain price.
Combining great sound and playability with classic Stratocaster style, not only is this a good electric guitar for beginners but experienced guitarists will appreciate it too!
Squier Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster Black Key Features:
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Stratocaster Model
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated Hardware
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
Classic '70s Fender Strat Style
For that authentic ‘70s Stratocaster appearance, this Classic Vibe Strat features a large headstock atop a slim “C” shaped neck.
The comfortable and easy to play neck boasts a vintage-tinted gloss finish for that popular aged look.
The neck holds an Indian Laurel fretboard with 21 narrow tall frets. Being both taller and narrower than the more common medium jumbo size, these frets are great for performing bends.
Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups
The Squier Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster boasts three Fender-Designed single-coil alnico pickups in order to deliver truly authentic Fender tone.
Using the 5-position blade, you can choose which pickups to play with from the following options:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
Further sound sculpting is possible with the Master Volume and dual tone controls.
On the body of the Classic Vibe Squier Strat, you’ll find a vintage-style synchronised tremolo bridge featuring stamped steel saddles and offering great sustain and solid tuning stability.
Add dive bombs, vibrato action and other expressive performance techniques with the attached tremolo arm.
Look to the headstock and you’ll find vintage-style tuning machines with a great old-school aesthetic offering optimal tuning.
Furthermore, thanks to its nickel plating, all the hardware on this guitar is extremely durable and looks great.
Great Performance with Old-School Cool
Fusing classic 70s Stratocaster style with Fender-Designed pickups for authentic Fender tone, this Squier Stratocaster performs far beyond the expectations you’d have based on its modest price tag.
Buy the Squier Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster from Professional Music Technology today for an ideal beginners guitar that even experienced guitarists would love to play.
Squier Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster Natural Specs:
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5” (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronised Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Strings: NPS, .009 - .042 Gauges
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Classic Vibe Series
|3 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.