The Squier Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster HSS, seen here with a Maple fretboard and a sleek Black finish, gives you awesome Stratocaster style at a bargain price.
A Lot of Bang for Your Buck
Inspired by 1970s-era Stratocasters and 100% designed by Fender, the Squier Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster gives you authentic Fender tone and style.
With its great features and affordable price, this Squier Strat makes for a really good electric guitar for beginners or a back up for more experienced guitarists.
Squier Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster HSS MN Black Key Features:
- HSS Pickup Configuration
- Maple Fretboard
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Stratocaster Models
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated Hardware
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
Classic Stratocaster Style
The distinctive shape of the Stratocaster is all here, with its double cutaway body allowing for easy reach of even the highest frets.
As a tribute to ‘70s-era Strats, this Squier Stratocaster features the popular larger headstock design.
The neck has a slim “C”-shaped profile which makes it fast and comfortable to play. It also features a vintage-tinted gloss finish for a gorgeous aged look.
The smooth Maple fretboard features 21 narrow tall frets which are great for performing bends on.
Giving the Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster its authentic Fender Stratocaster sound is a set of Fender-Designed alnico pickups.
Unlike a standard Stratocaster, the HSS model features a humbucker bridge pickup along with two single-coil pickups, adding some extra girth to the sound.
A 5-position blade allows you to choose which pickups you want to use from the following options:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
You can further shape your sound using the Master Volume control and the dual Tone knobs.
In keeping with the old-school aesthetic, the Squier Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster features some fantastic vintage-style hardware.
On the body is a vintage-style tremolo bridge with stamped steel saddles, which allows you to perform some great string bending techniques.
Up on the headstock is a set of vintage-style tuning machines that provide optimal tuning performance along with classic looks.
Versatile, Authentic and Affordable
With its Fender-designed HSS pickup configuration and tone shaping features, the Squier Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster is extremely versatile and offers authentic Fender tone and style.
Not only will experience players love this guitar but it’d make for a fantastic first guitar for beginners too thanks to its affordable price and playability.
Buy the Squier Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster from Professional Music Technology for an awesome Strat that gives you a lot of bang for your buck!
Squier Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster HSS MN Black Specs:
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
February 18, 2019Read Article
October 6, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*