Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass V Maple FB Black
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The might Jazz Bass is easily one of the most recognisable and popular bass guitars on the planet, and has been since its inception in the 1960s. Now you can own a 5-string equivalent, packed full of 70's-style class and tone, in the shape of the Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass V Maple FB Black!
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass V Maple FB Black Highlights
- 70's-style, affordable 5-string Jazz Bass with vintage aesthetics
- 100% designed by Fender
- Comfortably-shaped Poplar body with a Black finish and black pickguard
- Sleek maple neck, with a maple fingerboard inlaid with black, vintage-style blocks
- Vintage-style, nickel-plated hardware evokes the spirit of classic Fender instruments
- Alnico single-coil pickups, designed by Fender for an authentic Fender tone
- Ideal for relative beginners and aspiring professionals
- Home Delivery options available
Affordable, Vintage-Style 5-String Jazz Bass
Squier's "Classic Vibe" lineup was developed to offer a range of instruments that recapture the essence of certain significant time periods in the music industry, but at a price that attainable for all.
No need to worry though: the low price of these instruments doesn't mean that Squier have compromised on quality... in fact it's quite the opposite, as this lineup consists of what many players consider to be some of the finest budget-friendly guitars and basses that Squier have ever produced.
What's a 5-String Bass?
A 5-string bass features 5 strings (tuned B to G) in place of the usual 4-strings (tuned E to G). This adds an extra layer of versatility and opens up even more notes for you to be able to play, as well as the option of playing certain kinds of music without having to de-tune your strings.
High Quality Construction
Featuring a soft Maple body, maple fingerboard, and plenty of vintage Jazz bass sensibility, this Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass V is 100% designed by Fender and offers a versatile array of sournds.
Fender Designed Pickups
The pickups on this Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass have been specially designed by Fender to deliver that famous, authentic Fender Jazz Bass tone.
Renowned for their articulate, bright, and growling voice, these Alnico-magnet pickups are suitable for pretty much any playstyle, and are versatile enough to work with most types of music.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass V Maple FB Black Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 5-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Color: Black
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Headstock: Jazz Bass
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: Black Block
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .045-.130 Gauges
- Style: 2 Single-Coil
- Switching: None
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.870000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||5 string|
|Body Material||poplar body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!