Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass V Maple FB Black
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The might Jazz Bass is easily one of the most recognisable and popular bass guitars on the planet, and has been since its inception in the 1960s. Now you can own a 5-string equivalent, packed full of 70's-style class and tone, in the shape of the Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass V Maple FB Black!
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass V Maple FB Black Highlights
- 70's-style, affordable 5-string Jazz Bass with vintage aesthetics
- 100% designed by Fender
- Comfortably-shaped Poplar body with a Black finish and black pickguard
- Sleek maple neck, with a maple fingerboard inlaid with black, vintage-style blocks
- Vintage-style, nickel-plated hardware evokes the spirit of classic Fender instruments
- Alnico single-coil pickups, designed by Fender for an authentic Fender tone
- Ideal for relative beginners and aspiring professionals
- Home Delivery options available
Affordable, Vintage-Style 5-String Jazz Bass
Squier's "Classic Vibe" lineup was developed to offer a range of instruments that recapture the essence of certain significant time periods in the music industry, but at a price that attainable for all.
No need to worry though: the low price of these instruments doesn't mean that Squier have compromised on quality... in fact it's quite the opposite, as this lineup consists of what many players consider to be some of the finest budget-friendly guitars and basses that Squier have ever produced.
What's a 5-String Bass?
A 5-string bass features 5 strings (tuned B to G) in place of the usual 4-strings (tuned E to G). This adds an extra layer of versatility and opens up even more notes for you to be able to play, as well as the option of playing certain kinds of music without having to de-tune your strings.
High Quality Construction
Featuring a soft Maple body, maple fingerboard, and plenty of vintage Jazz bass sensibility, this Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass V is 100% designed by Fender and offers a versatile array of sournds.
Fender Designed Pickups
The pickups on this Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass have been specially designed by Fender to deliver that famous, authentic Fender Jazz Bass tone.
Renowned for their articulate, bright, and growling voice, these Alnico-magnet pickups are suitable for pretty much any playstyle, and are versatile enough to work with most types of music.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass V Maple FB Black Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 5-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Color: Black
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Headstock: Jazz Bass
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: Black Block
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .045-.130 Gauges
- Style: 2 Single-Coil
- Switching: None
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Classic Vibe Series
|2 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.