Heavily-inspired by what many people consider to be the Jazz Bass's "Golden Age", and new to the Classic Vibe lineup, it's the Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass Maple FB Natural!
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass Maple FB Natural Highlights
- Affordable, left-handeed Jazz bass, with authentic 70's style aesthetics
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Jazz Bass models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tinted gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Period-correct headstock markings
- Ideal for beginners and aspiring professionals alike
- Home Delivery options available
70's Style Fender Jazz Bass Design!
Packed full of versatility, and high-performance playability, this incredible bass guitar is perfect for an aspiring professional or even a relative beginner, and can be yours now for a fantastic price!
Hight Quality Construction
Featuring a comfortably-lightweight, soft Maple body, with a natural gloss finish, maple fretboard, block inlays, and much more besides, this Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass gives you a little taste of those groundbreaking instruments from yesteryear.
Fender Designed Pickups
The pickups on this Squier Clssic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass are crafted with Alnico magnets housed within, and have been specially designed by Fender.
Renowned for their articulate voice, with clear high frequencies, and a solid low-end, the single-coil Jazz pickups are suited to a wide range of musical playstyles and genres.
These pickups in particular have been made to produce that authentic Fender Jazz tone.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass Maple FB Natural Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Soft Maple
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Color: Natural
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Headstock: Jazz Bass
- Neck Binding: Black
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: Black Block
- Strings: NPS, .045-.105 Gauges
- Style: 2 Humbucking
- Switching: None
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.850000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||maple body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.