The Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar, seen here in a beautifully retro-inspired Surf Green, gives you authentic '70s Fender Jaguar style, at a price that's not to be sniffed at.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar IL Surf Green Key Features
- Vintage-style, budget friendly Jaguar Guitar
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Stunning Surf Green finish
- Inspired by 1970s-era Jaguar Models
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups
- Traditional Jaguar electronics system
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated, vintage-style hardware
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
- Excellent value for money
- Finance options available
High-Quality, Affordable, Short Scale Guitar
For their latest Classic Vibe range of guitars and basses, Squier teamed up with Fender to deliver a truly authentic Fender playing experience at a price that's suitable for all.
Each of these instruments have been 100% designed by Fender, and are modelled on iconic Fender guitars and basses from throughout the ages.
Shorter Scale Construction
With its short 24" scale, this Squier Jaguar is very easy to play and ideal if you have smaller hands.
This great playability is enhanced by the slim "C"-shaped neck profile and easy-playing 9.5" Laurel fretboard with narrow-tall frets.
Authentic Jaguar Tone
The legendary tone of a Fender Jaguar is what sets it apart from other Fender models and made it the go to instrument for the likes of Johnyn Marr.
For this Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar, Squier have fitted a pair of 100% Fender-designed Alnico single coil pickups, which deliver that truly authentic Fender Jaguar tone.
In addition to the pickups, there's also a traditional Jaguar switching system, allowing you to go from Rhythm to Lead circuits, as well as activating the on-board Tone circuit.
Order Yours Today!
Buy the Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar from Professional Music Technology to get an awesome and authentic recreation of a '70s Fender Jaguar at an affordable price.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar IL Surf Green Specs:
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Color: Surf Green
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Circuit Selector Switch, Rhythm Circuit Volume and Tone, Lead Circuit Volume and Tone, Pickup On/Off Switches, Tone Circuit Switch
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls, Tone Circuit Switch
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Style: 2 Single-Coil
- Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jaguar style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*