Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar IL Surf Green
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar, seen here in a beautifully retro-inspired Surf Green, gives you authentic '70s Fender Jaguar style, at a price that's not to be sniffed at.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar IL Surf Green Key Features
- Vintage-style, budget friendly Jaguar Guitar
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Stunning Surf Green finish
- Inspired by 1970s-era Jaguar Models
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups
- Traditional Jaguar electronics system
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated, vintage-style hardware
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
- Excellent value for money
- Home Delivery options available
High-Quality, Affordable, Short Scale Guitar
For their latest Classic Vibe range of guitars and basses, Squier teamed up with Fender to deliver a truly authentic Fender playing experience at a price that's suitable for all.
Each of these instruments have been 100% designed by Fender, and are modelled on iconic Fender guitars and basses from throughout the ages.
Shorter Scale Construction
With its short 24" scale, this Squier Jaguar is very easy to play and ideal if you have smaller hands.
This great playability is enhanced by the slim "C"-shaped neck profile and easy-playing 9.5" Laurel fretboard with narrow-tall frets.
Authentic Jaguar Tone
The legendary tone of a Fender Jaguar is what sets it apart from other Fender models and made it the go to instrument for the likes of Johnyn Marr.
For this Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar, Squier have fitted a pair of 100% Fender-designed Alnico single coil pickups, which deliver that truly authentic Fender Jaguar tone.
In addition to the pickups, there's also a traditional Jaguar switching system, allowing you to go from Rhythm to Lead circuits, as well as activating the on-board Tone circuit.
Order Yours Today!
Buy the Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar from Professional Music Technology to get an awesome and authentic recreation of a '70s Fender Jaguar at an affordable price.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar IL Surf Green Specs:
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Color: Surf Green
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Circuit Selector Switch, Rhythm Circuit Volume and Tone, Lead Circuit Volume and Tone, Pickup On/Off Switches, Tone Circuit Switch
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls, Tone Circuit Switch
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Style: 2 Single-Coil
- Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Classic Vibe Series
|2 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.