The Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass, seen here with a Laurel fretboard and a great looking Olympic White finish, takes you back to the swinging sixties.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass IL Olympic White Key Features
- Vintage-style, budget-friendly P-Bass
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Precision Bass Models
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickup
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated Hardware
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
Affordable 60s-Style P-Bass
As a throwback to the decade that turned the Fender P Bass into an icon of popular music, this Squier Precision bass has authentic style and sound thanks to its 100% Fender design and great pickups.
Ideal for Beginners
Great playability is yours thanks to the slim "C" shaped neck and easy-playing 9.5" Laurel fretboard. On top of this, vintage-style hardware and a stylish faux-shell pickguard keeps that old-school vibe.
Authentic Fender Tone
The thunderous bass tones associated with the Precision Bass are produced by that iconic Split Coil pickup. For this Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass you get a 100% Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup, which delivers a truly authentic Fender tone.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass IL Olympic White Specs:
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Color: Olympic White
- Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Headstock: Original Precision Bass Shape
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Split-Coil
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Strings: NPS, .045-.105 Gauges
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.260000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Pickup Config||1 x split coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||poplar body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||precision style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.