The Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass, seen here with a Laurel fretboard and a great looking Olympic White finish, takes you back to the swinging sixties.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass IL Olympic White Key Features
- Vintage-style, budget-friendly P-Bass
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Precision Bass Models
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickup
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated Hardware
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
Affordable 60s-Style P-Bass
As a throwback to the decade that turned the Fender P Bass into an icon of popular music, this Squier Precision bass has authentic style and sound thanks to its 100% Fender design and great pickups.
Ideal for Beginners
Great playability is yours thanks to the slim "C" shaped neck and easy-playing 9.5" Laurel fretboard. On top of this, vintage-style hardware and a stylish faux-shell pickguard keeps that old-school vibe.
Authentic Fender Tone
The thunderous bass tones associated with the Precision Bass are produced by that iconic Split Coil pickup. For this Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass you get a 100% Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup, which delivers a truly authentic Fender tone.
Available to Order Now
Buy the Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass from Professional Music Technology and enjoy authentic vintage Fender Precision Bass style and tone at an affordable price.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass IL Olympic White Specs:
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Color: Olympic White
- Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Headstock: Original Precision Bass Shape
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Split-Coil
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Strings: NPS, .045-.105 Gauges
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Series||classic vibe series|
|Pickup Config||1 x split coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||poplar body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||precision style|
September 4, 2019Read Article
February 18, 2019Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.