Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass IL 3-Colour Sunburst
Expected within 4 weeks
The Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass, seen here with a Laurel fretboard and a classic 3-Colour Sunburst finish, takes you back to the swinging sixties.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass IL 3-Colour Sunburst Key Features
- Affordable, high-quality Precision bass
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Precision Bass Models
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickup
- Sleek, Slim "C"-profiled neck with vintage-tinted gloss finish
- Nickel-Plated Hardware
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
- Home Delivery options available
Budget-Friendly, Vintage-Style P-Bass
As a throwback to the decade that turned the Fender P Bass into an icon of popular music, this Squier Precision bass has authentic style and sound thanks to its 100% Fender design and great pickups.
Perfect for Beginners
Great playability is yours thanks to the slim "C" shaped neck and easy-playing 9.5" Laurel fretboard. In addition to this, vintage-style hardware and a faux-shell pickguard keeps that old-school vibe.
100% Designed By Fender
Every inch of this bass, from the electronics and hardware, through to the body and the neck, has been 100% designed by Fender. This results in a truly authentic Fender playing experience, from the moment you first pick it up.
It also means that, at this price, the Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass offers incredible value for money.
Authentic Fender Tone
Situated in the body's middle position you'll find a familiar-looking split coil pickup. This pickup features an Alnico magnet, and has been designed by Fender to deliver those authentic, thunderous bass tones the P-Bass is renowned for.
Order Yours Today!
Buy the Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass from Professional Music Technology and enjoy authentic vintage Fender Precision Bass style and tone at an affordable price.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass IL 3-Colour Sunburst Specs:
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Bridge Mounting: N/A
- Bridge Pickup: N/A
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Headstock: Original Precision Bass Shape
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Split-Coil
- Neck Binding: N/A
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: N/A
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Special Electronics: N/A
- Strings: NPS, .045-.105 Gauges
- Style: N/A
- Switching: None
- Tremolo Arm: N/A
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Classic Vibe Series
|1 x split coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.