The Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass, seen here with a Laurel fretboard and a classic 3-Colour Sunburst finish, takes you back to the swinging sixties.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass IL 3-Colour Sunburst Key Features
- Affordable, high-quality Precision bass
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Precision Bass Models
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickup
- Sleek, Slim "C"-profiled neck with vintage-tinted gloss finish
- Nickel-Plated Hardware
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
- Home Delivery options available
Budget-Friendly, Vintage-Style P-Bass
As a throwback to the decade that turned the Fender P Bass into an icon of popular music, this Squier Precision bass has authentic style and sound thanks to its 100% Fender design and great pickups.
Perfect for Beginners
Great playability is yours thanks to the slim "C" shaped neck and easy-playing 9.5" Laurel fretboard. In addition to this, vintage-style hardware and a faux-shell pickguard keeps that old-school vibe.
100% Designed By Fender
Every inch of this bass, from the electronics and hardware, through to the body and the neck, has been 100% designed by Fender. This results in a truly authentic Fender playing experience, from the moment you first pick it up.
It also means that, at this price, the Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass offers incredible value for money.
Authentic Fender Tone
Situated in the body's middle position you'll find a familiar-looking split coil pickup. This pickup features an Alnico magnet, and has been designed by Fender to deliver those authentic, thunderous bass tones the P-Bass is renowned for.
Order Yours Today!
Buy the Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass from Professional Music Technology and enjoy authentic vintage Fender Precision Bass style and tone at an affordable price.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass IL 3-Colour Sunburst Specs:
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Bridge Mounting: N/A
- Bridge Pickup: N/A
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Headstock: Original Precision Bass Shape
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Split-Coil
- Neck Binding: N/A
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: N/A
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Special Electronics: N/A
- Strings: NPS, .045-.105 Gauges
- Style: N/A
- Switching: None
- Tremolo Arm: N/A
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Series||classic vibe series|
|Pickup Config||1 x split coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||precision style|
September 4, 2019Read Article
February 18, 2019Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.