Take a look at this gorgeous Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazz Bass Fretless 3-Color Sunburst - an affordable, high-quality fretless bass, packed full of vintage tones and sensibility.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazz Bass Fretless 3-Color Sunburst Highlights
- Budget-friendly fretless Jazz Bass, with 60's style aesthetics and tone
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Jazz Bass models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tinted gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Period-correct headstock markings
- Ideal for aspiring professionals
- Finance options available
Vintage-Style Fretless Jazz Bass
Squier's illustrious Classic Vibe lineup was developed to offer aspiring professionals and players on a tight budget the chance at a vintage-style playing experience for a reasonable price.
100% Designed By Fender
Packed full of vintage Fender sensibility, and featuring that renowned Jazz Bass playability and versatility, this new Fretless Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazz Bass would make a welcome addition to any bassist's collection.
What's a Fretless Bass?
A fretless bass is, quite literally, what it says on the box - a bass without frets! This leaves you with a super-smooth fingerboard, allowing you to add huge slides and vibrato to your playing, just like you could on an upright.
No need to worry about losing your place though: the fingerboard still has line markers where the frets would normally be, so you can still play as accurately as ever.
Authentic Fender Jazz Tones
As with all of the new Squier Classic Vibe models, this Classic Vibe 60s Jazz Bass Fretless is fitted with pickups that are 100% designed by Fender.
These single coil pickups feature Alnico magnets, and are voiced to reproduce those bright, articulate Jazz Bass tones as heard on countless hit records over the decades.
The electronics on this bass are also easy to use. The control pot closest to the pickups is where you control the Volume, the next one is a Tone control, and the last one is a Blend control, allowing you to choose how much of each pickup is in the mix (set to 12 o clock, both pickups have equal volume).
Available to Order Now
Contact your local PMT Store or our Online Sales team directly if you'd like to know more about the availability of this fine instrument.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazz Bass Fretless 3-Color Sunburst Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Headstock: Jazz Bass
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 0 (Fretless)
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Special Electronics: N/A
- Strings: NPS, .045-.105 Gauges
- Style: 2 Single-Coil
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||poplar body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*