The Squier Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster MN White Blonde is a great option for relative beginners and aspiring professionals, bringing vintage aesthetics together with modern playability and a fantastic asking price.
Affordable 50's-Style Strat
With the Squier Classic Vibe lineup, each and every component has been 100% designed by Fender. This gives you the chance to own a guitar packed full of vintage style, but without the high price normally associated with such an instrument.
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster MN White Blonde Highlights
- Budget-friendly, 50s-inspired electric guitar
- Dual-cutaway body, designed for comfort and playability
- Sleek, "C"-shaped Maple neck, capped with a Maple fretboard
- Three Fender-designed Alnico V single coil pickups
- Vintage-tinted gloss neck finish
- Original-era White Blonde finish
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect for complete beginners and aspiring professionals alike
Inspired By A Legend
Originally released in 1954, the Stratocaster is arguably the most popular electric guitar the world has ever seen. This guitar combined playability and tonal versatility like nothing else, and continues to be favoured by countless players the world over to this day.
With this Classic Vibe 50s Strat we have a guitar that pays homage to those original, mid-50s models in terms of style, and combines these aesthetics with modern playability and tone.
Rock Solid Construction
Featuring a traditional dual-cutaway body design, and bolt-on Maple neck, this Classic Vibe Strat offers the kind of comfort and playability the name Stratocaster is synonymous with.
The neck on this guitar is carved with a comfortable "C"-shaped profile, and has been capped with an easy-playing, 9.5" Radius Maple fingerboard.
Fender Designed Pickups
Upon its original release, the Stratocaster stood out from the crowd due to its 3 pristine-sounding single-coil pickups. These pickups opened up a whole range of untapped tonal-options, making the guitar easily the most versatile available.
For this Classic Vibe 50s Strat, Squier have opted to use a set of Alnico V Single Coil pickups, that have been 100% designed by Fender.
Thanks to the inclusion of a 5-way pickup switch, along with the Tone and Volume controls, this awesome guitar is as tonally versatile as you'd expect a Strat to be.
Order Yours Today
Visit your local PMT Store, or contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to know more regardining the availability of this awesome guitar.
Don't forget: if you order yours Online today you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster MN White Blonde Specs
- Model Name: Classic Vibe '50s Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, White Blonde
- Model #: 0374005501
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: White Blonde
- Body: Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||pine body|
February 18, 2019Read Article
November 14, 2017Read Article
October 6, 2009Read Article
Brilliant guitar at any price. Absolute bargain at £3-400.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.