The Squier Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster MN Black gives you authentic, vintage-era Strat style, at a very attractive price.
Vintage Style, Modern Playability
With the Squier Classic Vibe lineup, each and every component has been 100% designed by Fender. This gives you the chance to own a guitar packed full of vintage style, but without the high price normally associated with such an instrument.
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster MN Black Highlights
- Budget-friendly, 50s-inspired electric guitar
- Dual-cutaway body, designed for comfort and playability
- Sleek, "C"-shaped Maple neck, capped with a Maple fretboard
- Three Fender-designed Alnico V single coil pickups
- Vintage-tinted gloss neck finish
- Traditional Black finish
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect for complete beginners and aspiring professionals alike
Inspired By A Legend
Fender first released the Stratocaster in 1954, and its never-before-seen combination of playability and versatile tone cemented the guitar in the annals of music history.
With this Classic Vibe 50s Strat we have a guitar that pays homage to those original, mid-50s models in terms of style, and combines these aesthetics with modern playability and tone.
Rock Solid Construction
In true Strat tradition, this Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster features a comfortably-shaped, dual cutaway body design, with a bolt-on Maple neck.
The neck on this guitar is carved with a comfortable "C"-shaped profile, and has been capped with an easy-playing, 9.5" Radius Maple fingerboard.
Fender Designed Pickups
Upon its original release, the Stratocaster stood out from the crowd due to its 3 pristine-sounding single-coil pickups. These pickups opened up a whole range of untapped tonal-options, making the guitar easily the most versatile available.
For this Classic Vibe 50s Strat, Squier have opted to use a set of Alnico V Single Coil pickups, that have been 100% designed by Fender.
Thanks to the inclusion of a 5-way pickup switch, along with the Tone and Volume controls, this awesome guitar is as tonally versatile as you'd expect a Strat to be.
Order Yours Today
Visit your local PMT Store, or contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to know more regardining the availability of this awesome guitar.
Don't forget: if you order yours Online today you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Stratocaster MN Black Specs
- Model Name: Classic Vibe '50s Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, Black
- Model #: 0374005506
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Black
- Body: Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||pine body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.