Spector Euro 4 Ltd Edition Ian Hill Bass, Black Stain Gloss
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Spector Euro 4 Ltd Edition Ian Hill Signature, seen here with a Gloss Black Stain finish, is a premium-quality bass that's been built to celebrate five decades of Ian Hill's tenure with Judas Priest.
Boasting a sleek and comfortably-shaped body, fast-playing neck, powerful electronics, and ultra-reliable hardware, the Euro 4 Ian Hill Ltd Edition bass delivers a combination of high-performance playability with enough power and versatility to cut through any mix.
Spector Euro 4 Ltd Edition Ian Hill Bass, Black Stain Gloss Key Features
- Ian Hill Signature Bass - As a celebration of five decades holding down the low-end for Metal Gods Judas Priest, Ian Hill has come together with Spector for the creation of the Limited Edition signature bass.
- Classic 80s Design - This bass is reminiscent of a classic 80's era spector, and features solid Maple body wings sitting either side of a 3-piece Maple neck. In addition to this, the Rosewood fingerboard has been adorned with a custom Judas Priest 50th anniversary inlay.
- Comfortable To Play - As with all Spector Euro 4 basses, this Ian Hill signature model has been carved with a slimline body, and a carefully tapered neck profile that's designed for a slick playing experience.
- Powerful Tones - For his signature Judas Priest tone, Ian Hill would rely on a single EMG P-style split coil pickup, which is exactly what's present here. This pickup is complimented by a propietary Spector TonePump active tone circuit for fine-tuning your output.
- Limited Availability - This awesome bass is an ideal choice for die-hard fans of Judas Priests, as well as bass players seeking an instrument that provides both classic and cutting tones, but it will be available in limited numbers only. In other words we recommend that you place your order sooner rather than later, to avoid missing out!
Spector Euro 4 Ltd Edition Ian Hill Bass, Black Stain Gloss Specs
- Top Wood: Solid USA Maple
- Body Wood: Solid USA Maple
- Neck Wood: Tapered 3pc Maple with Graphite Rods
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Inlays: Judas Priest 50th Inlay
- Nut: Brass
- Nut Width: 1.64"
- Scale: 34"
- Controls: Bridge Volume, Neck Volume, Bass Boost, Treble Boost
- Pickups: EMG P-Style Split Coil (Middle)
- Preamp System: Spector TonePump
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: Aluminum Locking
- Finish: High Gloss
- Strings: D'Addario XL-170 nickel
- Additional Info: String Spacing at Bridge 0.75" | Schaller Locking Strap Buttons
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|3-piece Maple Neck with Graphite Rod Reinforcement
|1 x split coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.