Shure SM58 Dynamic Microphone
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Shure SM58 is Shure's most popular Cardioid Dynamic Microphone for live and studio use. Consistently the first choice of performers around the globe, the SM58 mic is a genuine world standard and a true vocal legend.
The world's best-selling dynamic microphone
By design, the Shure SM58 is the perfect all-round vocal microphone with a dynamic capsule and cardioid polar pickup pattern. Minimising feedback and improve on-axis pickup response, the SM58 does a great job in removing unwanted noise from exterior sources such as on-stage monitors or wedges and ensuring your vocals are as pronounced as possible.
A tailored frequency response ensures that a wide range of vocal styles and timbres are clear and detailed no matter what the environment.
Shure SM58 Key Features:
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
Its rugged construction, internal shock mount system and steel mesh grille will guarantee consistent performance years down the line. If you need a microphone to last, look no further than a Shure SM58.
Shure have paid homage to the legendary SM58 with a new 'SM58 50th Anniversary Edition' - available here at PMT whilst stocks last.
Shure SM58 Specifications:
- Weight: 298 g
- Height x Width x Depth: 162.0 × 51.0 × 51.0 mm
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 15 kHz
- Frequency Response: Tailored
- Sensitivity: -54.50 dBV/Pa – 1.85 mV/Pa
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Switchable low cut: No
- Connectors: XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Performance
- Headphone Output: No
- Cartridge: Fixed
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!