The Shure SM58 is Shure's most popular Cardioid Dynamic Microphone for live and studio use. Consistently the first choice of performers around the globe, the SM58 mic is a genuine world standard and a true vocal legend.
The world's best-selling dynamic microphone
By design, the Shure SM58 is the perfect all-round vocal microphone with a dynamic capsule and cardioid polar pickup pattern. Minimising feedback and improve on-axis pickup response, the SM58 does a great job in removing unwanted noise from exterior sources such as on-stage monitors or wedges and ensuring your vocals are as pronounced as possible.
A tailored frequency response ensures that a wide range of vocal styles and timbres are clear and detailed no matter what the environment.
SM58 Key Features:
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
Its rugged construction, internal shock mount system and steel mesh grille will guarantee consistent performance years down the line. If you need a microphone to last, look no further than a Shure SM58.
Shure have paid homage to the legendary SM58 with a new 'SM58 50th Anniversary Edition' - available here at PMT whilst stocks last.
Shure SM58 Specifications:
- Weight: 298 g
- Height x Width x Depth: 162.0 × 51.0 × 51.0 mm
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 15 kHz
- Frequency Response: Tailored
- Sensitivity: -54.50 dBV/Pa – 1.85 mV/Pa
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Switchable low cut: No
- Connectors: XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Performance
- Headphone Output: No
- Cartridge: Fixed
|Applications||live & studio vocals, spoken word, drums, guitar cabs, all-rounder|
|Speaker Impedance||300 ohms|
December 7, 2018Read Article
November 21, 2017Read Article
Frequently Bought Together
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*