Shure SE-535 In Ear Headphones, Clear
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Shure SE-535 Clear Earphones are intricately designed and built specifically for pro-level audio monitoring, commuting and stage performance. A great choice for pro audio engineers that require an accurate reference point for in-ear listening, or for bands on tour that need crystal clear personal audio on stage.
Made for the stage, ready for anywhere.Furthermore, the Shure SE535 Headphones are the perfect choice for those that want uncompromising clarity and bass response for everyday listening or commuting. With a reinforced around-the-ear cable design, they'll sit comfortably for hours on end and offer a great deal of external sound isolation.
Made for the stage, the Shure SE535 sound isolating earphones have been designed to meet the high standards of music industry professionals and their strict requirements when monitoring audio during live performances making these earphones ideal for performers or music enthusiasts who have those same high requirements when it comes to enjoying their favourite songs.
Shure SE535 In-Ear Headphones Key Features:
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimised angle of earphones and formable, over-the-ear configuration of cables to ensure unmatched comfort
- Durable Kevlar detachable cable with wireform fit allowing for easy customisation or replacement
- Gold-plated MMCX connector with lock-snap mechanism allowing for 360-degree rotation for further quality and comfort
- Assortment of sound isolating sleeves for the ultimate in personalisation and sound isolation
- Carrying case for extended protection of the SE535 in-ear headphones
- ¼” adapter to widen application of your Shure earphones
- Volume control to allow for convenient control and comfortable listening
- Airline adapter to ensure that you never have to compromise on quality; even mid-flight
Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers and dual woofers are contained within each of the Shure SE535 earphones which allows for matchless audio quality; crystal clear clarity and smooth, punchy, deep bass tones.
Integrated passive crossover keeps the high and low frequencies well defined, meaning that when you use the Shure SE535 earphones you can pick out details of your favourite tracks like never before; taking your enjoyment of music to the next level.
As a perfect fit is required for optimal sound isolation and deep, resonating bass, the SE535 sound isolating headphones come packed with a Fit Kit including three sizes of the flex sound isolation sleeves, three sizes of black foam sleeves as well as one pair of triple flange sleeves and one pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves.
This variation allows you to experiment and customise to ensure you get the perfect fit resulting in the best noise isolation and sound quality as well as the most comfortable experience – perfect for extended use of your SE535 earphones.
Shure have packaged the SE535s with a whole host of accessories; maximising usability and convenience.
In addition to the sound isolating sleeves, the Shure SE535 earphones come with a 1/4” jack adapter to widen compatibility of your in-ear headphones with to an extended range of pro audio devices like headphone amplifiers, DJ mixers or PA mixers.
A level attenuator for volume control allows you to have greater control over your listening and the included airline adapter means that you can take your high-quality listening experience with you for the in-flight entertainment when travelling by plane!
To top it off, even though Shure are famous for their durable designs and the SE535s have a Kevlar reinforced, detachable cable. The SE535s even come with their own carry case to ensure further safety of your earphones when storing or transporting them.
Shure SE535 In Ear Monitor Specs:
- Sound Signature: Spacious sound and rich bass
- Sensitivity: 109dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 20 Ohms
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 19kHz
- Sound Isolation: Up to 37dB
- Driver: Triple High Definition (each side)
- Cable Type: Detachable
- Cable Length: 162cm
- Connection Type:
- To Earphones: MMCX
- Cable Output: 3.5mm mini-jack
- Colour: Clear
- Weight: 30g
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
|SPL||119 dB SPL/mW|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.