Shure PSM300 Twinpack Pro Wireless Monitoring System
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
The Shure PSM300 Twinpack Pro bundle is a professional wireless monitoring system set for up to two performers.
Professional Wireless Monitoring
Featuring the acclaimed Shure PSM 300 wireless transmitter, two metal bodypack receivers and two sets of Shure SE215 sound isolating earphones, the Shure PSM300 Twin Pack Pro bundle delivers a truly professional wireless monitoring solution for up to two performers.
Shure PSM300 Twinpack Pro Wireless Monitoring System Components:
- 1 x Shure PSM300 P3T Stereo Wireless Transmitter
- 2 x Shure P3RA Premium Wireless Bodypack Receiver
- 2 x Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones
High Quality Wireless Personal Monitoring in Stereo
The hub of this wireless monitoring system twinpack is the Shure PSM300, delivering highly detailed, 24-bit digital audio processing and reliable wireless performance across the entire stage.
You can easily find a clean channel using the Shure PSM 300's frequency scan and IR sync and pair the devices up in no time.
Using patented audio reference companding sounds you get sound quality which is much more like a wired signal while you enjoy up to 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio.
Shure PSM300 Stereo Wireless Transmitter Key Features:
- Send two channels of audio wirelessly to performers onstage
- 24-bit digital audio processing provides clear, detailed sound
- Patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired signal
- Up to 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Exceptionally wide stereo separation
- Solid analogue RF connection over a 90 meter range
- Create a personal mix from the bodypack with MixMode technology or stereo mode
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- Half-rack, single channel transmitter with included rack mount kit
- P3R bodypack systems available with SE112 Earphones
- P3RA professional bodypack systems available with SE215 Earphones
Premium Wireless Bodypack Receivers
Ensuring you get the most out of the PSM 300 personal monitor system is a set of two Shure P3RA receivers.
These premium wireless bodypack receivers feature rugged, all-metal construction for that legendary Shure quality construction.
High-contract LCD screens and menu-based navigation makes them easy to use, even on dimly lit stages.
Using only 2 AA batteries you get up to 7 hours of continuous use while a power and battery status LED makes sure you're never caught short. There's also a power save mode which preserves battery life when you don't have your earphones connected.
Shure P3RA Premium Wireless Bodypack Receiver Key Features:
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- High-contrast LCD screen with menu-based navigation
- 2-band shelving EQ with high and low boost
- Volume limiter sets the maximum gain level range for the volume knob
- MixMode technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended runtime
- Power and battery status LED
- 5-segment battery life meter
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
Professional Sound Isolating Earphones
The included Shure SE215 in-ear headphones give you incredibly clear sound with deep bass with a single, high-definition driver.
A variety of sleeves come as part of the SE215's fit kit to make sure you get the best, most comfortable fit.
Their sound isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of external noise so you can hear all the details of the audio you're capturing.
Furthermore, with their secure, over-the-ear design, the Shure SE215 earphones will stay firmly in place while keeping the cables out of the way. As a result, you will enjoy great comfort, even during extended performances.
Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones Key Features:
- Single dynamic driver for clear sound with deep bass performance
- Sound Isolating design featuring fit kit blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise
- Secure, over-the-ear design ensures unmatched, long-wearing comfort
- Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit
- Detachable cable is durable and easily replaced
- Includes a zippered carrying case and fit kit with selection of sleeves
All-In-One Professional Wireless Monitoring System
The PSM300 Twinpack Pro bundle delivers high-quality, stereo audio in a reliable wireless monitoring system for up to two performers.
With PSM300 wireless transmitter, two premium metal bodypacks and two sets of Shure SE215 earphones, you have everything you need for professional level monitoring.
Buy the PSM300 Twinpack Pro wireless monitoring system from PMT Online now for incredible wireless audio quality and rock-solid reliability.
Shure PSM300 P3T Stereo Wireless Transmitter Specs:
- Number of compatible systems per frequency band: 15
- Operating Range (up to): 100
- RF Carrier Range: 470–952 MHz
- (Note: Regionally dependent)
- Compatible Frquencies: Up to 15 per band
- Tuning Bandwidth:24 MHz maximum
- (Note: regionally dependent)
- Operating Range: 90m (300ft)
- (Note: Environment dependent)
- Audio Frequency Response: 38Hz – 15kHz
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: A-Weighted 90 dB (typical)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Ref. +/-34 kHz deviation @1 kHz: <0.5% (typical)
- Companding: Patented Shure Audio Reference Companding
- Spurious Rejection: Ref. 12 dB SINAD: >80 dB (typical)
- Frequency Stability: +/-2.5 ppm
- MPX Pilot Tone: 19 kHz (+/-1 Hz)
- Modulation: FM, MPX Stereo (+/-34 kHz deviation, nominal)
- Operating Temperature: -18 °C (0 °F) to +63 °C (145 °F)
Shure P3RA Premium Wireless Bodypack Receiver Specs:
- Weight: 196 g
- Height x Width x Depth: 99.0 × 66.0 × 23.0 mm
- Battery life lithium: 7 h
- Battery life alkaline: 5 h
- Image Rejection: 90 dB
- RF Sensitivity: 2.2 V at 20dB SINAD dBm, for 12dV SINAD, typical
- Adjacent Channel Rejection: 60 dB
- Intermodulation Attenuation: 50 dB
- Blocking: 60 dB
- Audio Output Power: 80 mW
- Minimum load impedance: 4 Ohms
- Bodypack Diversity: No
- Detachable Antennas: No
- Transmission: Analog
- Scan Features: Channel Scan, Group Scan
- Batteries: AA, Shure Lithium-Ion battery
- Battery Status: HH:MM (Hours and minutes)
- Receiver Housings: Metal
- Charger Options: Docking Charger, USB Charger
Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones Specs:
- Weight: 30 g
- Sound signature: Detailed sound + enhanced bass
- Sensitivity: 107 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 17 Ohms
- Frequency Range: 22 Hz – 17 kHz
- Cable length: 162 cm
- Sound Isolation (up to): 37 dB
- MicroDriver: Single Dynamic
- Cable type: Detachable
- Connection Type: Cable
- Colour: Clear
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.500000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.