The Shure PGA58 is a dedicated vocal microphone and is available here with an XLR microphone cable offering Shure performance at a great value price.
Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Excellent sound for vocal performance is yours in this great value microphone inspired by the legendary Shure SM58.
Shure PGA58 Vocal Microphone with XLR Cable Key Features:
- Tailored Cartridge for Natural Sounding Vocals
- Cardioid Polar Pattern To Pickup Source while Rejecting Unwanted Noise
- Updated Design for Stylish Yet Unobstrusive Appearance
- On/Off Switch for Discrete Control
- Stand Adapter for Mic Stand Mounting
- Legendary Shure Quality Design
- Includes 4.6m XLR-XLR Cable
- Comes with Protective Carry Pouch
Designed for Vocals
Made specifically for vocals, the Shure PGA58 has a cartridge design tailored to the frequency range of vocal performances.
As a result, you get get beautifully natural sounding vocals.
Furthermore, the Shure PGA58 has a cardioid polar pattern which is perfect for capturing your vocals while rejecting unwanted noise.
As a Shure microphone, the PGA58 boasts incredible build quality.
Its updated industrial design lends the PGA58 vocal microphone a black metallic finish and grille for a stylish yet subtle and unobtrusive visual presence.
Built to be extremely durable, the Shure PGA58 will give you years of consistent, reliable performance and is great for taking on the road with you.
Buy the Shure PGA58 for a great value vocal microphone with the great performance you can expect from Shure microphones.
Shure PGA58 Vocal Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -55 dBV/Pa (1.79 mV)
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage: 1 Pa=94 dB SPL
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Weight: 294 g (10.37 oz.)
- Switch: On/off switch
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 165 degrees F (-29 to 74 degrees C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 95%
|Series||PG Alta Series|
November 21, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*