Shure PGA58 Vocal Microphone with XLR Cable
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Shure PGA58 is a dedicated vocal microphone and is available here with an XLR microphone cable offering Shure performance at a great value price.
Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Excellent sound for vocal performance is yours in this great value microphone inspired by the legendary Shure SM58.
Shure PGA58 Vocal Microphone with XLR Cable Key Features:
- Tailored Cartridge for Natural Sounding Vocals
- Cardioid Polar Pattern To Pickup Source while Rejecting Unwanted Noise
- Updated Design for Stylish Yet Unobstrusive Appearance
- On/Off Switch for Discrete Control
- Stand Adapter for Mic Stand Mounting
- Legendary Shure Quality Design
- Includes 4.6m XLR-XLR Cable
- Comes with Protective Carry Pouch
Designed for Vocals
Made specifically for vocals, the Shure PGA58 has a cartridge design tailored to the frequency range of vocal performances.
As a result, you get beautifully natural sounding vocals.
Furthermore, the Shure PGA58 has a cardioid polar pattern which is perfect for capturing your vocals while rejecting unwanted noise.
As a Shure microphone, the PGA58 boasts incredible build quality.
Its updated industrial design lends the PGA58 vocal microphone a black metallic finish and grille for a stylish yet subtle and unobtrusive visual presence.
Built to be extremely durable, the Shure PGA58 will give you years of consistent, reliable performance and is great for taking on the road with you.
Buy the Shure PGA58 for a great value vocal microphone with the great performance you can expect from Shure microphones.
Shure PGA58 Vocal Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -55 dBV/Pa (1.79 mV)
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage: 1 Pa=94 dB SPL
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Weight: 294 g (10.37 oz.)
- Switch: On/off switch
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 165 degrees F (-29 to 74 degrees C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 95%
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Series||PG Alta Series|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!