Shure MV7 USB Podcast Microphone, Black
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Shure MV7 Podcast Microphone, seen here in a sleek Black finish, gives you professional-sounding recordings, perfect for podcasting, wherever you record.
For Perfect Recordings in Imperfect Rooms
Easy-to-use, easy-to-set-up and giving you great results, the SM7B-inspired Shure MV7 is the perfect microphone for recording podcasts.
Shure MV7 Podcast Microphone Key Features:
- Dual USB/XLR output allows digital or analog recording
- Highly directional dynamic element and voice isolation technology
- Intuitive touch panel for control over gain, monitoring volume, headphone mix, and mic muting
- Built-in headphone output allows for direct headphone monitoring while recording
- Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction
- Interfaces with the ShurePlus MOTIV Desktop Application for access to audio processing
- Auto-Level Mode automatically adjusts gain and compression settings
- Switchable EQ filters to adjust audio tone color
- Options to save custom user presets
- Rugged, all-metal construction for outstanding reliability
- Adjustable integrated yoke for easy positioning on standard 5/8"-27 threaded stands or booms
Easy-To-Use and Versatile
One of the great things about the Shure MV7 Podcast Microphone is how easy it is to set-up and use.
You can connect the Shure MV7 directly to your computer using the USB connection or you can go via XLR into a mixer or other device, giving you all sorts of options.
By connecting via USB, you get access to Auto Level Mode which will adjust the audio capture in realtime to get the best results possible while recording, saving you valuable time in post-production.
Making setup and use even easier, the Shure MV7 podcasting microphone is also compatible with the ShurePlus MOTIV apps which you can use on your smartphone or desktop computer.
Buy the Shure MV7 Podcast Microphone to get excellent audio capture, perfect for professional sounding podcasts, wherever you record your work.
Shure MV7 Podcast Microphone System Requirements:
- Windows: Windows 10, 64 bit, Minimum 2 GB of RAM, Minimum 500 MB of hard disk space
- Macintosh: MacOS 10.13 to 10.15, 64 bit, Minimum 2 GB of RAM, Minimum 500 MB of hard disk space
- iOS: iOS 12 and higher, iPhone 6 and higher, iPod Touch 6th generation
- Android: Oreo 8.0 and higher, USB Host Power Requirement of = 100 mA, USB Audio Class 1.1 support and higher
Shure MV7 Podcast Microphone Specifications:
- Type Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern Unidirectional (cardioid)
- A/D Converter 16 or 24-bit, 44.1 or 48 kHz
- Frequency Response 50 Hz to 16,000 Hz
- Adjustable Gain Range 0 to +36 dB
- XLR Sensitivity: -55 dBV/Pa (1.78 mV) at 1 kHz
- USB Sensitivity (at Minimum Gain, Flat Mode): -47 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- USB Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL
- DSP Modes (Presets): Near/Far, Dark/Natural/Bright
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Power Requirements: Powered through USB or Lightning connector
- MFi Certified: Yes
- Software Compatibility: ShurePlus MOTIV Audio, Video, and Desktop Apps
- XLR Output Impedance: 314 Ohms at 1 kHz
- Connector Type: Micro-B USB and XLR
- Mounting Type: 5/8"-27 thread mount
- Housing: All-metal construction
- Net Weight: 0.55 kg (1.21 lbs)
- Dimensions: Microphone: Length 53.6 mm; Diameter 66.5 mm, Mic in Yoke: 164 x 153.6 x 90.2 mm H × L x D
- Cable: Includes one (1) 10-foot Micro-B to USB-A cable and one (1) 10-foot Micro-B to USB-C cable
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.500000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.