Shure GLXD2+/SM58 Digital Wireless Handheld Transmitter With SM58
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Ideal for vocalists looking to be wireless with elite confidence and minimal hassle, the Shure GLXD2+/SM58 Digital Wireless Handheld Transmitter With SM58 Capsule is the next essential to own.
The unique Dual Band Wireless Technology makes sure the GLX-D2+ can operate in both 2.4 and 5.8GHz, which doubles the available bandwidth as well as avoids interference and dropouts in audio.
Coming with the Shure SM58 capsule, experience exceptionally refined and dynamic vocals along with enhanced protection against feedback.
- Dual Band Wireless Technology - Ensuring reliable operation with minimal audio dropouts, the newly added Dual-band Wireless Technology operates in both 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz to avoid interference.
- Automatic Frequency Management - Continuously monitoring the spectrum and effortlessly moving to a clean channel, the Automatic Frequency Management easily avoids any potential interference.
- Smart Rechargeability - An improvement from its predecessor, the GLXD2+ comes with a 12-hour runtime courtesy of its lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Showing the remaining time in hours and minutes, users can always ensure their body pack has enough power for their performance. Not only that but the SB904 lithium-ion battery can be charged directly or by the USB-C connector on the microphone.
Shure GLXD2+/SM58 Digital Wireless Handheld Transmitter With SM58 Capsule Specifications:
- Dimensions: 51mm x 246mm x 37 mm
- Weight: 275g without Battery
- Housing: Aluminum alloy, ABS plastic
- Power Requirements: 3.6 V Rechargeable Li-Ion
- RF Output Power: 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Maximum Input Level: 146 dB SPL
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.