Shure BLX14UK CVL Wireless System with CVL Lavalier Mic
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Wireless mic systems are certainly the way forward when it comes to public speaking and performing. Just imagine never again being restricted in your movement by a mic cable as you give a lively presentation to an auditorium full of students, or speaking in front of a hall full of your peers at the next AGM.
Superb Entry Level Wireless System
With the Shure BLX14UK/CVL you can do just that! This affordable, entry-level, wireless mic system offers you professional quality sound, with simple setup, and an intuitive interface.
What's in the Box?
In the box for this package, you'll find a Shure BLX Receiver, Shure BLX1 Transmitter/Body Pack, and a Shure CVL Lavalier Microphone - everything you need to get you started with your wireless presentations.
BLX 1 Transmitter/Bodypack Features
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
- Powered with 2 x AA batteries
- Offers a 24 MHz tuning bandwidth and up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 300ft (100m) Transmission Radius
BLX4 Receiver Features
- XLR and Â¼" output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED - Green: Normal audio levels; Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
- Miniature lavalier microphone with included tie clip offers low visibility and hands-free use
- Permanently charged electret condenser element provides clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind, and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!