Shure BLX14UK CVL Wireless System with CVL Lavalier Mic
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Wireless mic systems are certainly the way forward when it comes to public speaking and performing. Just imagine never again being restricted in your movement by a mic cable as you give a lively presentation to an auditorium full of students, or speaking in front of a hall full of your peers at the next AGM.
Superb Entry Level Wireless System
With the Shure BLX14UK/CVL you can do just that! This affordable, entry-level, wireless mic system offers you professional quality sound, with simple setup, and an intuitive interface.
What's in the Box?
In the box for this package, you'll find a Shure BLX Receiver, Shure BLX1 Transmitter/Body Pack, and a Shure CVL Lavalier Microphone - everything you need to get you started with your wireless presentations.
BLX 1 Transmitter/Bodypack Features
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
- Powered with 2 x AA batteries
- Offers a 24 MHz tuning bandwidth and up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 300ft (100m) Transmission Radius
BLX4 Receiver Features
- XLR and Â¼" output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED - Green: Normal audio levels; Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
- Miniature lavalier microphone with included tie clip offers low visibility and hands-free use
- Permanently charged electret condenser element provides clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind, and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.