sE Electronics are renowned these days for their outstanding quality at surprising prices. The sE electronics se4a takes influence from past designs to create this wonderfully versatile microphone.
Replacement small diaphragm condenser microphone to the sE3.
The sE5's cardioid polar pattern delivers a clean and smooth on-axis response, with off-axis rejection that's essential when recording the source instrument in-situ among unwanted noise sources such as other instruments or room ambience.
The sE5's 100Hz bass cut can be applied to decrease the level of proximity effect, which is typical behavior in cardioid pattern microphones if placed very close to the sound source, or to isolate from low frequency rumble from other sources.
- Matched pair of SE4 Microphones
- Type: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 12.59mV/Pa - 38 ± 2dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Omni
- Impedance: = 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 135dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V Connector: 3-pin
- Stereo bar included
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*