The SE Electronics SE2200 is the latest version of SE's award-winning studio condenser microphone, a fan-favourite loved and used on hit records around the world.
Crystal Clear Vocal Performance
The sE 2200 remains well loved in the hearts of professional sound engineers and recording artists due to its versatility, dependable performance and impressive feature set. For anyone looking to record smooth vocal takes, singers, MCs, podcasts or broadcast applications, the 2200 is a reliable choice.
It comes complete with sE’s Isolation Pack, consisting of a custom-made shock mount, integrated pop filter, and a thread adapter to fit with any standard microphone boom or desktop stand.
SE Electronics SE2200 Key Features:
- Award-Winning Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- 1" Hand-Crafted Condenser Capsule
- Class-A Electronic Design
- 2 switchable attenuation levels (-10dB, -20dB)
- Custom-Built Output Transformer
- 2 Switchable Low-Cut Filters
- Metal-Housing and Premium Finish
- Gold-Plated XLR Connection
- Isolation Pack and Accessories Included (Cradle Mount, Pop Filter and Stand Adaptor)
A Versatile All-Rounder
Courtesy of a 1" cardioid condenser capsule and Class-A Electronic circuitry, the 2200 is well suited for a wide range of recording applications, not just vocal performance! 2 switchable attenuation levels (-10dB and -20dB) allow you to pad the microphone in high-volume environments. This is particularly useful in recording louder lead vocals, guitar amplifiers or drums.
Switchable Low-Cut Filters ensure you can remove low-frequency rumble and bleed in busy studio environments, or home studios where professional acoustic treatment isn't always available. A gold-plated XLR connection ensure signal integrity and a smooth, pristene recording every time.
Reliable operation even in demanding applications in difficult environments is ensured by the roadworthy all-metal design, robust construction, and high-quality manufacturing standards. Unlike other microphones manufactured in the far east, SE Electronics employ a strict quality control process to ensure each hand-crafted component meets strict reliability guidelines. This ensures the SE2200 will provide many years of use, even in demanding audio recording applications or regular studio use.
Isolation Pack Included
The SE2200 comes with the SE Electronics Isolation Pack in the box, which guarantees universal compatibility with almost any recording setup. The microphone stand thread adaptor, suspension mount and pop filter can be attached to any desktop or tripod stand, allowing for easy recording of vocals, acoustic instruments or guitar cabinets.
- Capsule - Hand-crafted 1” true condenser capsule
- Polar patterns - Cardioid
- Frequency range - 20–20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity - 23.7 mV/Pa (-32.5 dBV)
- Max. SPL (0.5% THD) - 125 / 135 / 145dBSPL (0/10/20 dB Attenuation pad)
- Equivalent noise level - 8 dB(A)
- Dynamic range - 117 / 127 / 137 dB (0/10/20 dB Attenuation pad)
- Signal-to-noise ratio - 86 dB
- Low cut filter - 80 / 160Hz, 6 dB/Oct, switchable
- Attenuation pad - 10 / 20 dB, switchable
- Powering - 48 Volts according to IEC 61938
- Electrical Impedance - <50>
- Recommended load impedance - >1k Ohms
- Current consumption - 4.2 mA
- Connectivity - 3-pin male XLR connector
- Dimensions (D x L) - 51 mm x 215 mm
- Weight - 611 g (21.55 oz.)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.