SE Electronics RN17 Rupert Neve Microphone (Pair)
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The SE Electronics RN17 Rupert Neve Microphone pair is a true representation of the hand-made quality that represent SE Electronics. SE"™s Rupert Neve microphones are of the highest quality.
These microphones are beautifully presented in a professional flight case with protective foam padding.
Factory-Matched Stereo Pair
Included in the case are two specially-designed shock mounts, a stereo mounting bar, capsule containers for the optional extra polar-pattern capsules and a warranty card and instructions.
Grab A Bargain!
This is your opportunity to grab yourself a bargain.
While the microphons are in perfect working order, the boxes show signs of wear and tear.
To reflect this, we've dropped the price so you can get an amazing deal.
At this price, the RN17 microphone is going to sell out fast so buy now before you miss out.
SE Electronics RN17 Rupert Neve Microphone (Pair) Highlights
- Premium-quality, small diaphragm pencil microphone pair
- Hand-wound, ultra-high performance transformer
- Custom-designed by Rupert Neve
- Detailed and forward midrange, with full and accurate lows
- Includes custom shock mounts, wooden presentation case, empty canisters, and a secure flight case
- Home Delivery options available
High Quality Construction
These microphones sound fantastic when recording acoustic instruments, drums and room ambience's. As you can tell from the shape of this very peculiar pencil microphone, it features an ultra high performance hand-wound transformer.
Small Diaphragm Condenser
With a 15mm diaphragm (the world's smallest production gold-sputtered diaphragm), the transient response of the RN17 is unparalleled.
Such a small capsule reacts extremely quickly, and is therefore adept at picking up the most delicate of high-frequency content. However, a tiny diaphragm usually results in a lack of low-frequency response.
How to counter this?
With an audio transformer of this magnitude, the RN17 is able to put out astonishing clarity across ALL frequencies - not just the highs.
The midrange is detailed and forward, the lows are full and accurate, and the whole microphone has a balance and headroom never before achieved with a small-capsule microphone.
SE Electronics RN17 Rupert Neve Microphone (Pair) Specs
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted True Condenser
- Diaphragm: 17.2mm Gold/Mylar (21mm with Figure-8)
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid, Cardioid w/ Low Cut, Hyper Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8 capsules
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 5.96 mV/Pa (-44.5dB)
- Sensitivity (Figure-8): 2.51 mV/Pa (-52dB)
- Max SPL: 131 dB (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 76 dB (cardioid), 25.5 dB (Figure-8)
- Self Noise: 18 dB(A) (cardioid), 15 dB(A) (omni)
- Pass Filter: 100 Hz (with Cardioid Cut capsule only)
- Matching Connectors: XLR3F
- Power Requirement: 48V phantom
- Weight: 320g / 11.32oz
- Weight (Figure-8): 330g / 11.64oz
- Diameter: 44 mm (transformer), 17mm (capsule)
- Length: 200 mm
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Speaker Impedance||200 Ohms|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.