sE Electronics DM1 Dynamite in Line Mic Pre-Amp
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Get ready to be blown away with sE Electronics' new solution against low gain microphones or if you're wanting that little extra boost!
The DM1 Dynamite is an ultra-slim active inline preamp, fitting perfectly between your mic and mic pre, giving you a fiery +28dB of super clean, transparent gain.
Suitable for all dynamic, passive ribbon microphones. Whether it's podcasting, recording, or live, this is the tool for you.
sE Electronics DM1 Dynamite in Line Mic Pre-Amp Features:
- Gold-Plated XLR Connector (Loss Free, Reliable Signal Connection)
- All-Metal Housing, Extremely Rugged Build – Prevents Electrical Interference
- Dedicated Output Buffer Amplifier
- Class-A Electronics
- High-Grade FETs
- Low Output Impedance
- +28dB of Gain, Independent of Load
- Suitable for Dynamic/Passive Ribbon Mics - Ideal for Live Sound, Traditional Recording & Podcasting
No Extra Noise
Not only does the DM1 Dynamite give you that smooth, crystal clear boost, it also reduces interference. Refining the level on your preamp and creating no unnecessary noise in the process. Also, a remarkable low output impedance helps to eradicate the chance of susceptibility, buzz or RF interference. What more could you want?
Have peace of mind knowing that the preamp's sleek, slender design is roadworthy and robust. Suiting the most demanding on-stage scenarios in difficult environments. High Quality has never looked so cool.
sE Electronics DM1 Dynamite in Line Mic Pre-Amp Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz - 120,000 Hz (-0.3 dB)
- Gain: 28 dB (load 1kOhms)
- Max Output Level (0.5% THD): 8.3 dBV (2.6 V)
- Output Noise Level: 9 µV (JIS-A)
- Powering: 48 Volts according toIEC 61938
- Electrical Impedance: 135 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current Consumption: 3.0 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male/female XLR connector
- Dimensions: Diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in.) Length: 95.5 mm (3.76 in.)
- Weight: 80 g
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.