Refined and improved, the sE Electronics X1 S Condensor Microphone is the latest version of the original sE X1 Condenser mic.
The Perfect All-Rounder Recording Mic
This affordable recording microphone is a fantastic all-round recording mic.
Used for a wide range of audio functions such as studio, podcasting, vocals, acoustic, rap or field recording.
Engineered and crafted by hand, the 1" individually-tuned capsule features the highest dynamic range and SPL handling in its mic class.
The X1 S has the sound and features you'd expect from a serious high-end studio mic, at an afforable price range.
sE Electronics X1 S Condensor Microphone Key Features:
- True Condenser Technology
- Gold-sputtered capsule, crafted by hand
- Durable Metal Capsule
- In-house engineered and manufactured capsule
- Premium SMT components for short signal path, highest dynamic range and full-reliability
- Smooth and balanced sound
- Higher sensitivity stands out against other recording mics
Premium Mic Appointments
The SE X1 S comes with a pair of switchable attenuation pads which prevent overloading or damaging your audio interface or mixer when recording audio from loud sources.
What's more, this mic features two switchable low cut filters. One at 80Hz and the other 160Hz. This filters any background or foot-fall noise.
And if that doesn't convince you, this mic also features the best-in-class SPL capability with one of the highest dynamic ranges to date.
Also, a the -10 dB and -20 dB pad switches' further extends the wide range, making this sE Electronics mic great for close proximty recording of louder and booming instruments.
Durable and Solid Design
The X1 S comes in a tough all-metal chassis offering of any electrical interference and noise. And the aesthetic design offers a complete package with this sleek and modern looking mic!
This sE Electronics X1 S Condensor Mic comes complete with a sturdy swivel-clip and thread adapter that will fit any mic stand.
sE Electronics X1 S Microphone Specs:
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted 1" True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 30 mV/Pa (-30.5 dBV)
- Max SPL: 140 / 150 / 160 dB (0/10/20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Equivalent noise level: 9 dB(A)
- Dynamic range: 131 / 141 / 151 dB (0/10/20 dB Attentuation pad)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Low-cut filter: 80 / 160 Hz, 6 dB/Oct, switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 10 / 20dB, switchable
- Powering: 48 Volts according to IEC 61938
- Electrical Impedance: 125 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 6 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR connector
- Dimensions: Diameter: 58mm (2.28 in), Length 169mm (6.65 in)
- Weight: 445 g (15.70 oz.)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.