Roland VT-4 Voice Transformer
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Roland VT-4 Voice Transformer is a powerful voice changer for your desktop or studio. Transform your podcast, gaming or recorded vocals with weird, whacky and wonderful vocal FX in real time.
From Augmentation to Full Transformation
Have you ever longed for an all-in-one Vocoder, Harmonizer, Auto-Tune and Pitch Shifter? The VT-4 is here!
The VT4 features a highly tweakable array of Harmonizing, Vocoder, Pitch Shifting and Hard Tuning effects. Hook it up to a MIDI Keyboard, or simply plug in a microphone and start having fun with hands-on control.
Using the Roland VT-4 Voice Changer, you can quickly transform your pre-recorded or real-time vocals with a multitude of subtle or simply insane effects. It's all there at your fingertips, without complicated menus or extensive technical know-how.
Roland VT-4 Key Features:
- Desktop Vocal Effects Processor
- Robot, Megaphone, Vocoder, Harmony and Reverb effects
- Easy-to-use Interface, and no fiddly menus!
- High Quality 24-bit, 192kHz sound processing
- USB and MIDI In Connections
- 1 x XLR / 1/4" Jack Combi Audio Input
- 2 x 1/4" Jack Line Outputs
- Portable and Battery Powered via 4 x AA Batteries
- Perfect for Twitch or Youtube Streaming, Podcasts and Studio Vocals
The Ultimate Voice Changer
Modern musicians and studio engineers are becoming increasingly adventurous with vocal processing. Through the works of Daft Punk, Kanye West and T-Pain, voice manipulation and Auto-Tuning has become much more prominent in Western and Urban music styles.
Designed for creativity and live performance, you can continue to alter the effects while you perform. This is an excellent way to keep your vocals sounding fresh, musical and captivating for your audience.
Furthermore, because of its compact design and battery operation, the VT-4 Voice Changer is extremely portable. Ideal for taking on the road!
Great Sounding, Transformative Effects
As a performance-focused vocal effects processor, Roland have designed the VT4 to give you great quality effects without needing a computer.
Because of this, you have seriously high-end quality effects ready to use, straight out of the box.
Pitch and formant effects are on hand with smooth, instant control because of the dedicated faders.
Using these, you can dramatically change up your vocal sound on the fly and even completely change your vocal persona. Go from male to female, big to small, grandiose to diminutive; the Roland VT-4 lets you do it all.
You can even use multiple effects at once to easily create complex vocal effects.
Each effect has a number of variations and you can run effects through each other to come up with new sounds and layer them up.
Once you've created something you like, you can just hold down a preset button and save your new sound for later.
Additional MIDI Control
While the Roland VT-4 Voice Transformer has been designed for use on its own, harmonising and vocoding without any external input (other than your voice), it also has connectivity options for even more potential.
For example; you can connect a MIDI keyboard to the VT-4, for even more expressive possibilities. With a connected MIDI keyboard, you can control the auto-pitch, harmony and vocoder engines - all in real time with the notes you play on the keyboard.
You can create instant multi-part harmonies that follow your chords or hard-tune your voice to specific notes as you sing for absolute pitch perfection.
The VT-4 Voice Transformer even boasts USB-audio connectivity, giving you virtually limitless potential. Using this, you can alter your voice for all sorts of applications such as YouTube videos, podcasting, game streaming or more. Your imagination is the limit.
Roland VT-4 Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level
- MIC IN: -40 to -12 dBu (variable)
- Input Impedance
- MIC IN (Rear): 4.4 k ohms
- MIC IN (Front): 2.2 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- LINE OUT: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance
- LINE OUT: 1 k ohm
- PHONES: 24 ohms
- Scene memory: 8
- Effect Type
-  NORMAL
-  OCTAVE-1
-  OCTAVE+1
-  FEEDBACK
-  MEGAPHONE
-  RADIO
-  BBD CHORUS
-  STROBO
-  ADVANCED
-  VP
-  TALK BOX
-  SPELL TOY
-  +5
-  +3
-  +3, -4
-  +3, +5
-  REVERB
-  ECHO
-  TEMPO DELAY
-  DUB ECHO
- MIC IN jack (rear): Combo type (XLR, 1/4-inch TRS phone), balanced (phantom power: +48 V, 10 mA Max.)
- MIC IN jack (front): Stereo miniature phone type (plug-in power)
- PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- LINE OUT jacks (L/MONO, R/BYPASS): 1/4-inch phone type
- USB port: USB type B
- MIDI IN jack
- PC interface: 24 bits
- AD/DA conversion: 24 bits
- AD/DA conversion: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz, 192 kHz
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- Obtained via USB port (USB bus power)
- Current Draw
- 500 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use:
- Alkaline battery (phantom power: Off): Approx. 6 hours
- Alkaline battery (phantom power: On): Approx. 4 hours
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (phantom power: Off): Approx. 7 hours
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (phantom power: On): Approx. 5.5 hours
* This can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use.
- 174 (W) x 133 (D) x 58 (H) mm
- 6-7/8 (W) x 5-1/4 (D) x 2-5/16 (H) inches
-Weight (including batteries)
- 554 g
- 1 lb 4 oz
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.