Roland Go:Piano GO-61P Digital Piano
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Roland Go:Piano GO-61P Digital Piano is the perfect solution for anyone wanting to learn keyboard or piano with no previous musical experience.
Play Anytime, Anywhere!
Even where space and budget is limited, Roland Go:Piano is compact and affordable enough for anyone to pick up and play at home. It features a full-size 61 note keybed like a full size Digital Piano, with a wide selection of acclaimed Roland Piano, Electro Piano, Organ and Drum sounds available at your fingertips.
With optional battery power, built-in speakers, a lightweight design and compatibility with your iOS tablet or smartphone apps - Roland's GO:Piano 61 is the ultimate tool for learning piano anywhere.
With its friendly front-panel controls, GO:PIANO gives you instant access to many tools that support your daily practice. There’s a metronome for building timing skills, plus the ability to transpose the keyboard to a different musical pitch . And with the convenient onboard recorder, you can capture your playing to evaluate your progress and share your music with others.
Roland Go:Piano GO-61P Digital Piano Key Features:
- Premium piano performance in a compact and affordable instrument
- 61-note keyboard with standard full-size keys and authentic touch response
- Features Roland’s acclaimed piano sounds with 128-voice polyphony
- Also includes electric pianos, organs, and other sounds for exploring different styles
- Bluetooth audio/MIDI support for connecting with your smartphone or tablet
- Play anytime with built-in speakers or headphones
- Metronome, transpose, and recording features support daily practice
- Lightweight, travel-ready, and runs on batteries
High-Quality Piano Sounds for an Authentic Playing Experience
GO:PIANO’s onboard piano sounds are derived from Roland’s highly acclaimed home instruments. Just like a fine acoustic grand piano, each note has its own character, and the tonal color changes seamlessly in response to your touch. This important characteristic will inspire you to improve quickly, and continue to spark musical ambitions as your skills grow. GO:PIANO also includes electric pianos, organs, and other sounds, allowing you to have fun and explore different music styles.
Get FREE Online Lessons with this Piano
Get FREE Online Lessons with this Piano
Skoove being one of the best ways to learn piano online.
If you own a Roland Piano you can get unlimited access to hundreds of songs and interactive courses.
Available anytime on your computer, tablet or smartphone!
Learn the Right Way with Standard-Size Piano Keys
Full-size Piano Keys are an essential part of learning the key techniques when playing piano. Cheaper, budget keyboards often utilise 'springy' synth-style keys that feel completely different to a proper Grand Piano. Whilst remaining lightweight and perfectly portable, Go:Piano emulates the feel and response of a real piano keybed.
Learn Faster with Bluetooth Connectivity
With its onboard Bluetooth support, GO:PIANO lets you take advantage of all the great education options available on smartphones and tablets. There are many excellent apps and online lessons to jump-start your learning before you begin working with a personal piano teacher. And for play-along fun, you can stream favorite songs from your music library wirelessly through GO:PIANO’s speakers or connected headphones.Thanks to its compact, lightweight design and built-in speakers, you can enjoy playing almost anywhere with GO:PIANO. It even runs on batteries, allowing you to take your piano wherever you go, even outdoors. Plugging in headphones automatically mutes the speakers, so you’re able to practice day or night without disturbing others nearby.
Roland Go:Piano GO-61P Digital Piano Specifications:
- Number of Keys 61 keys (Ivory Feel and Box-shape Keys with velocity)
- Touch Sensitivity Key Touch: 3 types
- Maximum Polyphony 128 voices
- MIDI Format Conforms to GM2
- Piano: 10 tones
- E.Piano: 7 tones
- Organ: 7 tones
- Other: 16 tones (including a drum set, a SFX set)
- Effects Multi-Effects / Chorus / Reverb
- Save Format Standard MIDI Files (Format 0)
- Song Storage 99 songs (within the limits of Note Storage)
- Note Storage Approx. 30,000 notes
- Tempo Quarter note = 5–300
- Resolution 96 ticks per quarter note
- MIDI over Bluetooth
- Display Character LCD (with Backlit)
- Amplifier Power Output 2.5 W x 2
- Speakers 12 x 6 cm (4-3/4 x 2-3/8 inches) x 2
- PHONES/OUTPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- PEDAL jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB Micro-B type (MIDI)
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply AC adaptor or Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) / Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 6 Approximately 6 hours
- Alkaline batteries (AA, LR6): Approximately 4 hours
Music rest included
Optional Extras (Sold Separately)
- Keyboard stand: KS-12
- Pedal switch: DP series
- Width 877 mm
- Depth 271 mm
- Height 82 mm
- Weight 3.9kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||19.600000|
|Number of Keys||61 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.