Roland GO:Piano 88 Digital Piano Keyboard
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Kick start your piano experience with this full-size, fun-to-play keyboard, with an uncompromising array of features to help you get started. By wirelessly streaming your smartphone audio through Roland GO:PIANO88's onboard speakers, you can play along with your favourite music or learn with online video lessons.
Practice and Play
With intuitive built-in learning features, portable battery-powered operation and built-in speakers or headphone output, the Roland GO:Piano 88 is the ultimate starting point for any age or skill level.
Roland GO:PIANO 88 Key Features
- Premium piano performance in a compact, portable and affordable instrument
- 88-note keyboard with full-size keys and standard spacing
- Onboard high-quality Bluetooth speakers for wireless smartphone connection
- Compact and lightweight (7.5kg) for playing and storing anywhere
- Fully wireless operation with battery power and Bluetooth connectivity
- Bluetooth MIDI support for advanced music lessons with your smartphone or tablet
- Metronome, transpose and recording features support daily practice
- Play anytime with built-in speakers, battery operation and headphones
- Affordable and easy-to-carry second piano for experienced players
Traditional Piano Feel
Featuring 88 standard-size keys with authentic playing feel and expression, the Roland GO:Piano 88 ensures you learn with the proper technique - an essential component of classically-trained players or more complex pieces as you progress.
Responsive Piano Sounds
With Piano tones modelling around their acclaimed premium piano tones from the RD Series, the GO:Piano 88 sound is dynamic enough to keep you training and practicing for longer. With Roland's stamp of authenticity, these Piano tones will sound great when recorded to your DAW, played to a live audience, or at home.
Aswell as an authentic grand piano sound, you can explore different styles with electric pianos, organs and strings.
Portable and Lightweight
The Roland GO:Piano 88 allows you to make music anywhere, courtesy of battery powered operation and a lightweight, travel-friendly chassis.
You can even connect your Roland Go:Piano 88 to your smartphone via Bluetooth technology. Simply pair the keyboard to your phone or tablet, and stream high-quality audio to and from your device. Play along with your favourite tracks or learning apps!
With an internal metronome, pitch transpose and built-in recording, the Roland GO:Piano 88 is designed so you can develop your technique and learn without requiring other equipment.
A clutter-free, no-hassle button system also ensures players without a deep technical know-how aren't stuck in menus trying to navigate its interface. It's streamlined so anyone can pick up and play piano - No headache, no hassle.
Get FREE Online Lessons with this Piano
Get FREE Online Lessons with this Piano
Skoove being one of the best ways to learn piano online.
If you own a Roland Piano you can get unlimited access to hundreds of songs and interactive courses.
Available anytime on your computer, tablet or smartphone!
- Number of Keys: 88 keys (Box-shape Keys with velocity)
- Touch Sensitivity Key Touch: 3 types, fixed touch
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- Piano: 1 tone
- E.Piano: 1 tone
- Organ: 1 tone
- Strings: 1 tone
- Adjustable Reverb
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz–466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose-6–+5 (in semitones)
- Sampling Frequency 44.1 kHz
- Tempo Quarter note = 30–280
- Beat 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4
- Piano Masterpieces: 10 songs
- Amplifier Power Output 10 W x 2
- Speakers 15 x 6 cm (6 x 2-1/2 inches) x 2
- PHONES/OUTPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- PEDAL jack: 1/4" phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB Micro-B type (MIDI)
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply AC adaptor or Alkaline battery (D, LR6) / Carbon-zinc battery (D, R6) x 6
- Current Draw 2,000 mA
- Battery Life for Continuous Use
- Alkaline batteries (D, LR6): Approximately 4 hours
- Alkaline batteries (D, R6): Approximately 2 hours
- *This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Music rest
- AC adaptor
- Pedal Switch
Options (sold separately)
- Keyboard stand: KS-18Z, KS-12
- Pedal switch: DP-2
SIZE (WITHOUT MUSIC REST)
- Width :1,283 mm (50-9/16 inches)
- Depth : 291 mm (11-1/2 inches)
- Height : 87 mm (3-7/16 inches)
WEIGHT (EXCLUDING AC ADAPTOR AND MUSIC REST)
- Weight 7.0 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!