The Roland FP-10 Digital Piano incorporates some of Roland's high end Piano modelling technology and a beautiful keybed for unrivalled performance.
Roland's Best Selling Digital Piano
Despite being the entry-level model for Roland’s acclaimed FP piano series, the Roland FP-10 gives you incredible performance with some great, high-end features.
With its PHA-4 standard keyboard, SuperNATURAL piano tones, Bluetooth connectivity and streamlined compact design, the Roland FP-10 is the ideal digital piano for beginners and veterans alike.
All these great features and more at such a low price is incredible.
Roland FP-10 Digital Piano Key Features:
- Rich and Responsive Tone from Roland’s Renowned SuperNATURAL Piano Sound Engine
- 88-Key Hammer-Action Format in A Compact Cabinet
- PHA-4 Standard Keyboard for Authentic Touch and Maximum Expression
- Headphone Output and Quiet Keyboard Action for Private Practicing
- Onboard Speakers Reproduce Your Playing with Expressive Sound
- Built-In Bluetooth MIDI/USB MIDI Interface for Connecting to your Computer, GarageBand and DAW Software
- Compatible with Roland’s Piano Partner 2 App
- Twin Piano Mode for Lessons and Duet Performance
Get Closer to Your Music
Expression is at the core of piano performance. Knowing this, Roland have equipped the FP-10 digital piano with a PHA-4 Standard keyboard.
Whether you’re playing hard or soft, fast or slow, every nuance of your performance and little touch of your playing is captured.
This is because of Roland’s touch-detection technology, high-resolution sensing and escapement for fast key repetition.
The white key themselves are made with revolutionary moisture-absorbing materials which offers an incredibly realistic recreation of real ivory.
You can also connect a separately available pedal to add expressive pedalling techniques to your performance such as half-pedalling.
Authentic Piano Sound
Incorporating Roland’s hugely popular SuperNATURAL sound engine, the FP-10 digital piano is able to deliver beautifully authentic piano tone that is rich and expressive.
Ideal for beginners who need to hear the detail or experienced players who demand rich, articulate sound and detailed response.
You can enjoy the sounds of the piano through the FP-10’s built-in powerful speakers or plug in a set of headphones for private practice.
Bursting with Modern Features
Roland have designed the FP-10 digital piano to make playing the piano and learning sessions fun and productive.
You will find a number of onboard voices to choose from including organ, electric pianos and strings, so you can perform music of virtually any genre.
The Roland FP-10’s built-in metronome is an excellent tool for working on your timing.
What’s more, using Twin Piano mode, you can split the keyboard into two so that the teacher and student can sit side by side and play in the same key range.
Another great feature is the Roland FP-10’s Bluetooth and MIDI connectivity which allows you to connect the digital piano to a number of Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) and apps such as Apple GarageBand and Roland’s Piano Partner 2.
The Most Compact 88-Key Digital Piano in Its Class
Of course, you’d like a full-size 88-key piano in your home, but who has the space?
That’s why you want a Roland FP-10. With its 1284mm by 258mm dimensions, you’ll find somewhere to place this digital piano in just about any living space.
Plus, it’s extremely portable too so you can easily move it around if needs be.
Buy the Roland FP-10 from Professional Music Technology today and enjoy an authentic piano experience from an affordable and extremely compact digital piano.
Get FREE Online Lessons with this Piano
Skoove being one of the best ways to learn piano online.
If you own a Roland Piano you can get unlimited access to hundreds of songs and interactive courses.
Available anytime on your computer, tablet or smartphone!
Roland FP-10 Digital Piano Specs:
- 88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Key Touch: 5 types, fixed touch
- Twin Piano
- Damper (capable of half pedal when optional pedal connected)
- Optional pedal DP-10 (capable of half pedal)
Sound Generator Specs
- SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- 96 voices
- Piano: 4 Tones
- E.Piano: 2 Tones
- Other: 9 Tones
Stretched Tuning (only for piano tones)
- Always On
- 415.3 Hz–466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- -6–+5 (in semitones)
- Ambience (0–10)
- Brilliance (-10–+10)
- Only for Piano Tones:
- String Resonance (Always On)
- Damper Resonance (Always On)
- Key Off Resonance (Always On)
- Quarter note = 10–500
- 0/4, 2/2, 3/2, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 8/8, 9/8, 12/8
- 10 levels
- Bluetooth Ver 4.0
- Listening: 17 songs
- Tone Demo: 15 songs
- DC In jack
- USB COMPUTER port: USB Type B
- Update port: USB Type A
- Phones jacks (usable as output jack) x 1: Stereo miniature phone type
Rated Power Output
- 6 W x 2
- 12 cm (4-3/4 inches) x 2
- Volume (with the speaker volume and the headphones volume automatically select function)
- Auto Off
- AC adaptor
- 4 W (3–6 W)
- 4 W: Average power consumption while piano is played with volume at centre position
- 3 W: Power consumption immediately after power-up; nothing being played
- 6 W: Rated power consumption
- Owner's Manual
- Music Rest
- AC Adaptor
- Power Cord (for connecting AC Adaptor)
- Pedal switch
Roland FP-10 Digital Piano Size (with music rest detached):
- Width: 1,284mm (50-9/16”)
- Depth: 258mm (10-3/16”)
- Height: 140mm (5-9/16”)
Roland FP-10 Digital Piano Size (with music rest attached):
- Width: 1,284mm (50-9/16”)
- Depth: 298mm (11-3/4”)
- Height: 324mm (12-13/16”)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||17.200000|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
|Key Action||Graded Hammer Action|
|Synthesis Type||SuperNATURAL Sound Engine|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.